News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

ArimaOwners.com Decals

Started by Danno, October 09, 2019, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Arima Owners.com Decals are back in stock!   

The latest batch are from Vinyl GraphicWorks and look great.

They come in White (great for truck or Arima windows) and Black, Dark Blue, or Dark Red (best for light backgrounds or your Arima hull). All are 10" wide by 2 3/8" tall and are slightly smaller than the previous set. The letters and graphics are individual components. There isn't any background. The material is UV protected vinyl and should last around 5 years in the sun.

Cost: $5 each with $5 shipping regardless of the number ordered. All proceeds support the costs associated with running this site. ArimaOwners will always be ad free but that comes at a cost that I am willing to bear. Your help is appreciated through decal and key fob purchases.

Payment Methods:  I can invoice you via Paypal which allows you to use a credit card or your Paypal account or you can send me a check. My preference is Paypal.

Ordering: To order your decals, send me a PM with your name and how many you want of each color. Include your email address, mailing address and preferred payment method. I will email a Paypal invoice to you. If you prefer to pay by check, I will email my address to you so that you can send a check. When I receive your payment, I will mail the decals.

Shipping:  Upon receipt of payment, the decals will be shipped via first class mail. Card stock will be added to each envelope to protect the decal from getting crumpled. If you received a damaged decal, let me know and I will send out replacements. I do expect some loss but the cost of making the packaging damage proof is too much.

Directions on how to apply the decal to a window or boat are in the attached file below:
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

croaker stroker

My wife loves her Arima Owners decal. She says she can always find her car in the parking structure after shopping at the Mall.

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

StreamFixer

Good to hear that decal is getting LOTS of use Croaker

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

croaker stroker

Well, it is a new "season" requiring her to shop for Halloween and Thanksgiving. (Seasonal decorating is popular with the grandkids)

So, the Arima decal minimizes her walking in figure eights trying to juggle her purchases while holding her alarm button high overhead and trying to locate her white SUV in a parking structure full of white SUV's.

You would think that we would eventually reach a decoration "saturation point" ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Recent purchases....

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

mustang65fbk

For some reason the image just shows as a blue box and a question mark in the middle of it.  Anyone else not able to see the picture?
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

mustang65fbk

The picture works for me now.  Any pictures of the ones with the white or dark blue lettering?  Thinking about ordering a couple
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Danno

For glass, car or boat, white works best:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberty Call

Got mine yesterday.  Thank you.

Liberty Call

Danno

Yours went on straighter than mine

Tailout

Got my decals, they look great! I can't get my phone to open the file with instructions on how to apply. Can someone give me a few pointers. Can you only apply in on the inside of a window?
2022 Arima 19' Sea Chaser Yellowtail  115 hp Yamaha, Yamaha 9.9 kicker
Fish Rite 17x54 drift boat 6hp Yamaha
2007  Sea Ranger 19',  90 hp Honda 8hp Honda Kicker (Sold)

Danno

Tail out, the decals have two films on them. They stick on the outside of the window.

Carefully peel the backing film on the backside of the decal. It should be the opaque film. During the peel, some edges of the graphics will start to peel with the backing film and you don't want that. Go slow and you'll be fine. I find that a sharper angle helps keep the graphics on the front film.

Once you have the backing off, hold the front film, with the graphics, up to the surface that you want to apply them to. Level it out and press it on. Finally, peel back the front film and you good to good. It helps if you press the film and graphics onto the surface and you can even use a plastic scraper to help glue them down before removing the front film.

croaker stroker

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Danno

Liberty Call

I bought the second one (blue) to put on the Yellowtail.   :flag: