News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima Owners Transport system

Started by StreamFixer, April 10, 2021, 08:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

Many of our members are willing to help move stuff for other of our members.  This thread is available to help. 

If you have something you need moved from 'here' to 'there', let folks know by posting in this thread.  If a member is heading in that direction, perhaps they will help move it along.  For sure not the fastest method, but about as inexpensive a you will find.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Keel-er

I'm talking with one of our members about buying his gas tank and he's located in Santa Barbara, I'm in Portland.  If anyone is headed from that general area significantly north in the coming days/week who would be willing to transport an empty fuel tank.  Alternatively, if anyone is headed south to LA, Orange County and willing to do the same, I could arrange a hand off.  Thanks in advance for considering.

Chris
1986 Sea Ranger 17 "Nancy Lyn"-Sold
2020 Yamaha F90
1995 Sea Ranger 19
2023 Tohatsu 140
2020 Yamaha 9.9

gottaluvit

I'm pulling my boat up from San Diego to Anacortes the last week of July (likely leave on the 23rd) and back to San Diego during the first week of August.  It seems like there's always someone who wants/needs an item for sale on this site but delivery is the obstacle.  If there are any members that needed it, I'd be open to bringing up or back anything that would fit in the truck or the boat, as long as you could make it reasonably time efficient as far as meeting up along I-5 somewhere.
'88 Sea Ranger 17 skip top; 2009 115 e-tec;  2010 Yamaha 8

Kwik

Attempting to get a canvas and frame for a Ranger up to the Salem, Oregon area from Roseville, ca.  Anyone headed that's way that can help?

skookum

I know this is a shot in the dark - but I found an amazing deal on an 18' skiff in Phoenix, and I am looking for a way to get it up to the PNW. If there is someone making the trip, I'd compensate them more than fairly for the fuel costs.

I'd even meet someone in Idaho or southern Oregon to bring it the rest of the way home if need be.

Thanks

beancounter

Russ I bet you and I have set the distance record for the transport system.

Dai20bt

Is anyone going from Pacifica, ca to Seattle anytime soon? I just bought canvas enclosure, frame and windshield for my 87 17SR. I could also meet in Portland. Ty.
1987 17' Sea Ranger ("Fresh Catch")
2023 Yamaha 90 vmax sho, 14x15 turbo 1 SS prop
2015 Tohatsu 9.8
(Sold) 2000 Yamaha F115 4-stroke
(Died) 1999 Evinrude Ficht 115hp

Dai20bt

I no longer need transport to Wa state. Was able to pickup myself last weekend.
1987 17' Sea Ranger ("Fresh Catch")
2023 Yamaha 90 vmax sho, 14x15 turbo 1 SS prop
2015 Tohatsu 9.8
(Sold) 2000 Yamaha F115 4-stroke
(Died) 1999 Evinrude Ficht 115hp

Tom C

If anybody in the Bay Area can help me out, that would be great. I'm hoping to purchase a windshield and canvas enclosure for a 17 Sea Ranger, offered by a member here:

http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=24329.0

What I need in the short term, is to transport it form San Jose to Point Richmond, where I can store it until a later time that I can come get it and bring it to Seattle, its ultimate destination.

Would anybody with a suitable vehicle be willing to help me out?