News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Holiday Gift Idea - Personalized Painting

Started by Batsquatch, November 07, 2023, 10:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsquatch

Guys/Gals,
I'm not sure if this is post-able on this forum but I'll give it a shot.  If not, just remove and that's fine.

My daughter a.k.a. "starving artist Erin" has been running a business for years hand painting portraits on a variety of media.  Ok, she's not actually starving but she does put a ton of effort into her work and it shows.  I'm very proud of the quality of her work.

Erin's sight can be found at https://www.etsy.com/shop/feathersandoakstudio and I'll post the flyer below with some examples of what she creates.  There are many additional options on her Etsy sight and the paintings are personally customizable with portraits of your pets, family, friends, cars, boats, etc..  I bet she can even paint a Main Coon cat floating on an Arima!   :clap:

The holidays are right around the corner.  She's agreed to give a 10% discount to anyone on this board.  Just use the coupon code "ARIMA" on checkout.  This code will be available for use through November. 

If interested and just a heads-up, her paintings do take a little time and she tends to get booked up early to meet holiday deadlines.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff a.k.a Batsquatch
Formerly 19' Sea Ranger
Currently Wellcraft Coastal 270