News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Name Change

Started by Sugar_Magnolia, January 16, 2019, 06:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar_Magnolia

Can anybody tell me how to change my forum name? I just can't figure it out. I want it to be my boat name "Sugar Magnolia". Any help is appreciated. Here are a couple of pictures for interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015 21' Arima Skip Tower 140 HP Suzuki

croaker stroker

Pretty boat.

I would ask a moderator. Send a message to Markshoreline, Streamfixer, or Danno.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Fisherdv

2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

croaker stroker

My son and family is moving to Bend.

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Danno

Quote from: dirty_bird on January 16, 2019, 06:40:39 PM
Can anybody tell me how to change my forum name? I just can't figure it out. I want it to be my boat name "Sugar Magnolia". Any help is appreciated.

Go to [PROFILE] and then [ACCOUNT SETTINGS].

Let me know if you have any problems.

-Danno
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Sugar_Magnolia

:dance: Thanks Danno.  I was successful using a regular laptop instead of my phone. For whatever reason I had to use an underscore to get it to work.  Now hopefully my phone crosses over.

Sugar_Magnolia

Quote from: Croaker Stroker on January 16, 2019, 08:28:13 PM

I was born and raised in Bend. It is getting a little busy for my liking but is a mecca for recreation (hiking, skiing, biking, kayaking...) and there are always lots of events going on. Personally I would like to be closer to the coast for fishing but just make it work from here. Lake Billy Chinook is where these pictures were taken. A gorgeous place to boat and fish but gets really busy in the summer with water skiers. If you are ever in need of a boat ride when you are visiting let me know.

Danno

Quote from: Sugar_Magnolia on January 16, 2019, 08:50:26 PM
:dance:Thanks Danno.  I was successful using a regular laptop instead of my phone. For whatever reason I had to use an underscore to get it to work.  Now hopefully my phone crosses over.

You are using Tapatalk on your phone. I don't think you can edit your profile from there.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

croaker stroker

Quote from: Sugar_Magnolia on January 16, 2019, 09:06:10 PM
Quote from: Croaker Stroker on January 16, 2019, 08:28:13 PM

I was born and raised in Bend. It is getting a little busy for my liking but is a mecca for recreation (hiking, skiing, biking, kayaking...) and there are always lots of events going on. Personally I would like to be closer to the coast for fishing but just make it work from here. Lake Billy Chinook is where these pictures were taken. A gorgeous place to boat and fish but gets really busy in the summer with water skiers. If you are ever in need of a boat ride when you are visiting let me know.

Thanks. I may take you up on that someday.  👍🏻

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

StreamFixer

I appreciate you missing the 'old' Bend.  Population around 5000 when I was in college (late 60's)  Much more enjoyable place to visit then.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Rokefin

I bet SF, even the 70's and 80's Bend was a great place - still is a nice spot on this earth just much more crowded now.

Hey Sugar, I gotta tell ya, of all the boats I have seen on this forum yours is the sweet spot for me - great set up! Very nice ride, would suit my needs perfectly :applause:

croaker stroker

Uh. Oh. .... I think you've got "Fourfootitis". Please cover your mouth when you cough and wash your hands before typing so the rest of us don't catch it.

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸