News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

This site gives me a headache...

Started by SRanger, October 12, 2011, 07:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRanger

So I went into a shell after Keith copped an attitude and went deadbeat on me while fishing end of August.

Finally got motivated to fix the trailer lights so I can tow her legally to a shop and have the damage evaluated.
Slowly feeling the urge to get on the water growing again.  When I did logon here there was just no way to read
all the new post:(  Maybe it is just me but after 50-70 emails a day at work.  The energy just isn't there some evenings.

So the question would be.  Is there a way to search for all post based on a date range?  Like if I wanted to see everything
for the last month?  Just a thought.  Wouldn't be an issue if there wasn't so much activity on here!

Meanwhile Santa is sub contracting out delivery's this year.  He left a utility trailer with a Yamaha 80 in my driveway last night:)
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

Hydro-Therapy

SRanger you must have been a good boy this year LOL.Now all you have to do is hang it on your boat and go fishing. Where can I get a hold of that sub contractor to leave me a Etec 115 in my driveway.

Hydro-Therapy
Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Danno

SRanger, I don't have a good answer for you. There is a link up towards the top nect to your avatar on the home page that says "Show unread posts since last visit. "  It'll do just that but there doesn't seem to be a way to keep it to a date range.

Sorry
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

croaker stroker

In the advanced search, you can search a date range by setting the filter for the "message age range" from 0 to 9999 days old.

The advanced search is in the lower left of the search box.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

SRanger

Most excellent!  Not sure why I didn't see it...was on the advanced tab trying to enter "October 2011" :redface:

Thxs Croaker.  Still a great moderator SeaChaser!
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)