News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Recipe Topic...

Started by Salmon King, September 19, 2011, 07:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salmon King

Very good idea! 

Now...IF I can just catch a halibut next season to try out some of those delicious sounding recipies... :hoboy:
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

croaker stroker

There's always Trader Joe's.  :food: :jester:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Salmon King

Ohhh NOOOOOOO!!!!!  I refuse to lower myself to BUYING fish!!
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Kimbrey

Quote from: Salmon King on September 20, 2011, 11:12:00 AM
Ohhh NOOOOOOO!!!!!  I refuse to lower myself to BUYING fish!!
Funny...Here I am a commercial fisherman and I buy fish from the market occasionally.  Actually since my wife won't eat anything that comes from the water I never bring anything home from Alaska so once in a while if I see something that looks good I end up buying it.  Petrale Sole or maybe a Dungie once in a while.  Of course she doesn't like me cooking the stuff because it "stinks" up the house.  I tell her that's the smell of money.  I tell her the same thing when she picks me up at the airport and tells me I smell like the boat.
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround