News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Bad case of two foot-itis

Started by vxhatch, October 26, 2011, 12:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vxhatch

Quote from: StreamFixer on December 10, 2011, 08:37:19 PM
There is a 3rd option Nick

Make a deal with StreamFixer, you make a little, I get my 19 SC and we are both happy   :clap:  Or, I'll buy you a 19SR.  There are lots on the market right now, and we trade titles???   :shrug9:

Lots more storage room in a SR.  I'm too old to need it for kids while you are for sure going to need that extra space..... :party:

Come - on Nick ----  It won't hurt

StreamFixer

SteamFixer,

That is a generous offer, but like you I prefer the added deck over the larger cabin. No kids, just a lot a big friends  :biggrin:

I will however keep an eye out and let you know if I find anymore deals.

Nick
2001 22' SeaSport Sportsman

StreamFixer

You are to be congratulated for your perseverance in finding the owner.  I listened to the storage yard owner and did not follow up, much to my dismay.

Good Job VXhatch

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

A nice 21 SR Skip 4Stroke on Craigslist Sacramento this weekend. It is over my budget but it stirred the dreamer side of my brain enough to think about selling my 19 SR. Doing the math, I realized...Oh, crap... I shoulda/coulda held out and just bought the bigger boat in the first place. Oh well.

Here is the listing for CL Sac
2003 21' Arima Sea Ranger w/skip tower - $33000 (sacramento)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-09, 5:38PM PST
Reply to: sale-ujwq5-2745291853@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 21' Arima Sea Ranger w/ship tower. 2004 F150 Yamaha fourstroke, and Yamaha F9.9 high thrust kicker. 150 hrs on F150. Both motors just had full service including water pump. Hydraulic trim tabs, hydraulic steering, custom cockpit cover, Lowrance HDS 7 combo fish finder/GPS still in the box. Furuno radar, misc extras, life vest, rod holders. DHM Galvanized trailer w/brakes and side guides, brand new tires. $33,000 OBO For more info please call Lenny at 916-428-3943. Thank you!
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

strokersquid

oh well, that means one less Arima in my size to look at.

Kimbrey

Just curious vxhatch the trailer coupler looked a bit questionable.  I don't remember what the tires looked like.  Did you have to do anything to it to get it out of the yard safely?
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

vxhatch

Quote from: Kimbrey on December 11, 2011, 10:27:52 AM
Just curious vxhatch the trailer coupler looked a bit questionable.  I don't remember what the tires looked like.  Did you have to do anything to it to get it out of the yard safely?

The trailer was actually in great shape. He said it was only used a few times because he had the boat moored for most of the time. Tires were basically brand new and were still full of air after 4 years of sitting and all the lights worked perfectly.

GregE

Having fun yet?   :wink:

got a link to the pictures?  Couldn't find a Kimbrey post with them...

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

vxhatch

Fun... Yes. So far I am inside my warm house ordering new parts  :biggrin:  lol..

I am getting ready to post some pictures in the tips and tricks section.

Nick

Kimbrey

2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

Kimbrey

My neighbors Tiderunner that I was talking about in that thread has been resurrected I understand.  The son of my neighbors wife has got it going again so that is good it isn't sitting there rotting away.  Sure looked like a nice boat.