News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Tackle Storage Questions

Started by jgm64rivi, December 30, 2012, 12:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgm64rivi

Jerry M
jgmsls@yahoo.com
1989 Sea Sprinter
50HP Yamaha 50TLR

woody

While you are looking Jerry, just treat it like wood.  Saws, routers, etc.

Woody

croaker stroker

Check out in my Gallery under "Projects".  The main tools I used were a Jig Saw, Circular Saw, Vibrator Sander, Router with round-over bit, and a Mikita cordless drill/driver.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

SRanger

Quote from: jgm64rivi on January 01, 2013, 03:33:07 PM
Hey Croaker Stroker I would love to see what you did to your boat. I am in Huntington Beach that is real close to you. Give me a call if you can to meet.

Croaker might have the only Arima with a Stripper pole.  Now that is what I call "going the extra mile"!!

SR
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

croaker stroker

Quote from: SRanger on March 02, 2013, 10:37:06 PM
Quote from: jgm64rivi on January 01, 2013, 03:33:07 PM
Hey Croaker Stroker I would love to see what you did to your boat. I am in Huntington Beach that is real close to you. Give me a call if you can to meet.

Croaker might have the only Arima with a Stripper pole.  Now that is what I call "going the extra mile"!!

SR

So I ran out of projects and got carried away.  :shrug9:   So far, the pole has not attracted any strippers. Hoping to catch some like Chucks !!

:whistle:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

StreamFixer

Be sure to put down some non-skid if you are expecting 'Chucks'.   :wink:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

HEL EN BACK

Before the boss kept me moving, I saw something like these at WalMart.  Did not look to see how sturdy or how many drawers, or the way the drawers are divided, even the all over size.  A quick peek while passing by, I seem to reemember there were a couple of different sizes.  May be worth a look?  Joe