News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

I'll Pay 1/2 your Sattelite TV Bill

Started by T-Rex, October 30, 2014, 02:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rex

Hi Guys
I am wondering if anyone is willing to help me on this.
Long story short I live in British Columbia and Canadian TV is Lame, What i'm after is hockey,baseball & Movies essentially.

The "Premier" package from the largest satellite provider down there covers this nicely.
The current promo gives you 285+ channels and is $87 for 12 months then $129/mo after with 24-mo. agreement. Plus additional fees, up to 4 HD receivers and a free install.
I'll pay half of the cost of programming plus tax in advance or whatever works for you.
Basically all i need is one working HD receiver sent to me (maybe i could pick up from WSH state) and i'll worry about getting the signal to the receiver.
I have had Direct tv in the past but a long time ago and miss it bigtime !
I'm looking long term here for certain. I'm not after ppv or anything extra, just the premier package and i'll send the $$

So if anyone might be interested in upgrading their programming for cheaper please shoot me a PM   :anyone:

Thanks

Sea Chaser 17, Suzuki DF90A

redbaronace

T-Rex

Sea Chaser 17, Suzuki DF90A

Markshoreline

I'd help you if I could but we have Comcast...
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9