News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Any interest in a Lead pour this year?

Started by wedocq, January 22, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifleman

I have been looking at the weather forecast for this upcoming lead pour. Seems it is going to rain or have showers. My question to the crowd, What if it is not a dry forecast? Are canopies safe enough? Rifleman

wedocq

Quote from: Rifleman on February 26, 2017, 06:43:17 PM
   I have been looking at the weather forecast for this upcoming lead pour. Seems it is going to rain or have showers. My question to the crowd, What if it is not a dry forecast? Are canopies safe enough? Rifleman

YUP! We will make it work. I am planning on setting up around 8am and hopefully pouring by 9. I figure people will be coming and going most of the day. If you need my address PM ME.

Who wants to organize the food? I got a lot of irons in the fire right now! BBQ will be available, also a bathroom.

Good news Blue Heron: I do have a 12 pound DR ball mold.

Here's what I got:
Flutter jigs: (vertical jigs)
2 oz
3oz
5oz
7oz
9oz

Cannon balls for river fishing and halibut:
12oz
16oz
2lbs
2.5lbs
3lbs

Downrigger balls
12lbs
15lbs

Norwegian cod Jib
20oz
24oz
32oz

-Shawn

2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.