News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

seeking arima owners in alaska

Started by disposable, February 21, 2022, 06:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disposable

hey friends. i'm planning the summer of a lifetime (driving the RV up to alaska) and looking for some friendly faces up there. if you live in AK, or just fish in AK, please send a PM. happy to deliver goods (and perhaps services?)
Reveille
2012 Sea Chaser 17 (custom PH)
2013 Honda 90hp

christianbrat

not in AK, but do show your face in the bay area for a day or two in the way!!!! sounds like an incredible trip!
1989 Sea Explorer 16 w/ Custom Pilot House
2007 Honda BF90 & 2002 BF5
Built not Bought

If I could be an appliance I would be a toaster

Mcneilcab

Hi Jose, I live in Homer. If you get to Homer look me up. Ask for me at Carmens Gelato, my sons shop on the spit. They will know where I'm at.
I will be entertaining friends and family most of the summer but should be in town.
You can Pm me if/when your going to be around.
Several Arimas live here in the Harbor in the summer and the bumper stickers read:

"Homer Alaska, A Quaint little Drinking Village with a Fishing Problem"
1994 SR19HT W/TWIN 50s
1998 SEA LEGEND HT  W/TWIN 90s

wedocq

What time of the year will you be passing thru? I am in the Seattle area, so you'll be driving right thru. Give me a shout! I doubt you will have time to fish, but we can grab a beer! (And I can check out you boat and all the work you have done!)

-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Hydroman

Quote from: disposable on February 21, 2022, 06:26:24 PM
hey friends. i'm planning the summer of a lifetime (driving the RV up to alaska) and looking for some friendly faces up there. if you live in AK, or just fish in AK, please send a PM. happy to deliver goods (and perhaps services?)

If you pass over the Columbia River in August I know we   should be able to catch a salmon or two.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

AP

I'm in Bellingham, WA which is one of the last places you'll pass through before you cross into Canada.  If you have any last minute needs or feel like parking the RV overnight before the next leg of the trip, feel free to let me know.  I'm 5 minutes off the freeway, have tools, and might even spare an extra beer.  It sounds like you're in for an amazing trip!

-Aaron

disposable

guys, thanks so much for all the invites. so far all lights are green. i some rigging left to do on the RV, but still planning to spend the summer as described above. so pumped! i'll be in touch.
Reveille
2012 Sea Chaser 17 (custom PH)
2013 Honda 90hp