News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima skip top ??

Started by GregE, November 05, 2012, 02:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

finfinn

I would call it skip, but it does not look like the standard Arima skip. Have to pull the cover and double check :wink:.
Had a glorious SR19 Finnesse.
You can not change the length of your life, but boating does increase its width and depth.

Salmon King

Have you seen the top on SFF's boat?

This looks EXACTLY like it...a HT top on a stainless tower.  Truly awesome!
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Markshoreline

Yep, that's the turtle top SFF has on his 17.  It is so cool because it gives a lot more protection from the elements than a regular skip tower.  The model advertised already has the framing so no ability to apply it to a smaller boat that could be provided perhaps via Salt Boss
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Seattleflyfisher

Turtle top?   :stooges:

The stainless steal is the only part that is the same. The same guy that made mine is the same person who makes the stainless steal rack for Arima. The Top it self is the same as a 19' hard top. Arima has never sold a boat with my top and the stainless steal rack together. Mine is a one of a kind :wink: I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

SFF

redbaronace

Quote from: Seattleflyfisher on November 06, 2012, 12:20:35 AM
Turtle top?   :stooges:

The stainless steal is the only part that is the same. The same guy that made mine is the same person who makes the stainless steal rack for Arima. The Top it self is the same as a 19' hard top. Arima has never sold a boat with my top and the stainless steal rack together. Mine is a one of a kind :wink: I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

SFF

I really need to come see this in person. 

GregE

CL ad says 21' Arima only but adaptable for other boats??

Interesting meld SFF.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

StreamFixer

You would need a different frame, compatible with your model.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Salmon King

SFF wrote...

"Turtle top?   

The stainless steal is the only part that is the same. The same guy that made mine is the same person who makes the stainless steal rack for Arima. The Top it self is the same as a 19' hard top. Arima has never sold a boat with my top and the stainless steal rack together. Mine is a one of a kind I'm not sure if that's good or bad."

Trust me Darren...in your case it's very very good!

PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)