News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for a 19 Sea Ranger

Started by Don C, November 29, 2014, 07:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddler

Quote from: Hydro-Therapy on December 02, 2014, 11:48:28 AMP S from the one picture it looks like they are giving it up in loo of a grady.

That's an early 1990's vintage Bayliner Trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Peddler

Quote from: Hydro-Therapy on December 02, 2014, 11:48:28 AM

They may be a little high on the price of this one . But the only thing I can tell it needs from a glance is trim tabs to make this a almost perfect boat. With no interior pictures or know how old the electronics are there may be some upgrading needed. But still a  good looking base to work from.

H-T

I had a mixed reaction to the price. It's got practically new main power, but the hull is 23 years old, and the kicker is 13 years old. If the electronics are about the same year as the 150, he's probably not too far out of line? A new Yamaha 150 is almost $20k installed, if you have to replace controls and gauges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Chuck Jones

Although there might be a bit of room for some negotiations, I think it's priced well within the appropriate range for what's on it.  I sold one pretty much like it for right around this price.  The deciding factor will be what extras are thrown in along with the electronics, and total hours on the motors.  I didn't see a kicker?
(91) 19' Sea Ranger HT....SOLD 5/2013
(07) 21' Sea Ranger HT.....SOLD 3/2014
(05) 21' Design Concepts ...4/20/14

I often have silent thoughts in my head, but sometimes I worry about what they're thinking

Threeweight

Says it has a Yamaha 9.9 kicker (1999 vintage).  There are actually two boats in the pictures with it, so I imagine they have it in indoor storage somewhere (a good sign in terms of hull condition). 

Skip tower and low hours Yamaha 150 push it to the higher end of the price range.  With the inclusion of electric riggers, tandem axle trailer, I'd say the asking price is not out of line with what I would expect.  Now the selling price is the question  :whistle:

If I were in the market for a 19, this one would be at the top of my list, especially if they are even somewhat negotiable on price.  They are asking $24,500... I'd offer them $21,000 and see where things go.

New, that is a $45k package.
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Don C

Quote from: Don C on November 29, 2014, 07:13:23 AM
As this is my first posting here i hope i am doing it right............I am in Wa State and am looking to buy and 19 foot Sea Ranger,i would prefer a boat no older then 2000 and set up for fishing as much as it can be..........contact me at DCurt98634@aol.com :fishing: :

:anyone:...................:I am willing to travel around 250 miles to see your boat.