News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for 17ft Sea Chaser or Ranger in California

Started by gtboosted, June 27, 2020, 11:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtboosted

Hi,

I am looking to buy a 17ft Sea Chaser or Ranger with a 4 stroke. 

Located in Southern California.
21' Sea Ranger Skip Top

Norcalfish80

Here's one in my neck of the woods. I personally would drive up to Seattle/Oregon to get one. Better selection there.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/boa/d/stockton-arima-sea-ranger/7125525074.html
19HT, Yamaha 115
North Bay Area, CA

gtboosted

Yeah I've seen that one on FB, looks pretty rough. It's been for sale for 2 years.

I agree, they have some deals up there. I dont get more than two days of work in a row so driving there is not an option at the moment. The good deals go quick and I can't leave in a short notice so it's tough.
21' Sea Ranger Skip Top

gtboosted

21' Sea Ranger Skip Top

gtboosted

21' Sea Ranger Skip Top

La-Z-Buoy

It does, but it may just be the picture. Have to look in person. Personally I'd look really close and have a lot of questions like why is the tank a replacement. It looks a lot smaller than the original.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

headduck

2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)