News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for 22 SeaLegend or 21 Sea Exporer with Bulkhead

Started by pathfinder101, June 10, 2020, 05:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pathfinder101

Hi All,
I Appreciate it if you can look out for a Sea Legend with bulkhead or 21 Sea Explorer or 21 Sea Ranger hardtop with bulkhead.

Thanks,
Jeff

I have a Sea Legend 22 with bulkhead soon up for sale due to the passing of my husband.
Rebecca

GregE

Rebecca, sorry for your loss.

If you need any help posting pictures, developing an Ad, etc let us know
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Habberdasher

I am so sorry for your loss I have a good friend who would be very interested we live in Victoria BC
Please message me the details when you are up to it
1988 Sea Hunter 60 Suzuki 5hp Mariner
1958 9 ft moulded birch 1958 3 hp Johnston and a 30 pound electric

Habberdasher

Quote from: Habberdasher on October 24, 2021, 07:30:40 AM
I am so sorry for your loss I have a good friend who would be very interested we live in Victoria BC
Please message me the details when you are up to it

Only if pathfinder isn't interested
1988 Sea Hunter 60 Suzuki 5hp Mariner
1958 9 ft moulded birch 1958 3 hp Johnston and a 30 pound electric

Hunter

Rebecca...... so sorry for your loss.......   Not sure if your private messaging function works yet with only 1 post..... but once it is working I'm guessing that it will get blown up with a lot of questions requests and offers for your boat.   You have a rare and valuable commodity there that's worth a lot more than NADA or Bluebook pricing so do your homework so that you can get your best deal...    Best of luck with your sale!    Lots of good folks here who can offer advice and answer any questions..
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"