News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for 19 or 21 ft HT SEARANGER

Started by Farmed Fish Suck, January 23, 2020, 02:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmed Fish Suck

Hi everyone
New to the site   I have a seahunter and love it. Fish it out in the straits and out past neah bay. But looking to upgrade in size.
So.... looking for a 19ft or 21ft HT searanger.
Pm or email me if anyone knows of one for sale preferably 25k or less
Thanks everyone
Pete

mustang65fbk

Defiance has one for sale but with a pending offer on it.  Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see if the deal fell through or not.  Besides that, Streamfixer had a 19' SC with a custom skip type top that he had listed for $25.5k but sold it as well.  Not many decent hardtop Arima's to be found, especially for less than $25k, although the one from Defiance had been listed for a little over a month.  I'd check Craigslist and other sites on a daily basis, especially with the boat show coming up and others, people are going to start getting the fishing itch again.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/bod/d/bremerton-2006-arima-19-sea-ranger/7056670586.html
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke