News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for 19' or 21’ Chaser or Ranger

Started by treemandan, March 03, 2019, 03:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treemandan

Hi Guys
I'm currently looking to upgrade my current 81 17' Glasply into my first ARIMA!  I am interested in either a 19' or 21' Chaser or Ranger in good condition.  My current budget is around 25k, but willing to go up a bit for the right boat.  I'm located in Kitsap county in WA ST.  Willing to travel if need be. 
Thanks!

Mooch

Welcome to the fam Dan.  Hope to see you in the 'hood in your new ride soon.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Markshoreline

Welcome to Arimaowners!
Are you willing to travel?..The Best Buy's are on the east coast.  Do a search there and you'll find pricing 25-50% less than West coast.  Then you have to pay for long distance surveyor or go inspect yourself and add  the cost of shipping or going To get it and bringing it home.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Zagman

Welcome to Arima Owners,  Check your PM... Just sent you one

Bill

2006 SL 22  Honda 150
1991 Sea Ranger 19 2010 Suzuki 140

FishAddict

Have cash and be willing to travel quickly.  Long distance boat purchases always have some risks, but I always felt like they were minimized with the hull quality of Arima's and the low risk of transom failure.  Good luck in your shopping.
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

treemandan

Thanks for the replies so far!  I do have cash ready.  Hoping to find turn key ready this time around!

GregE

Turnkey as in Hydraulic steering, electrical upgrade, 4 stroke main and kicker, upgraded seats,  rebuilt tandem trailer, .... ???

Do you know where to check for messages and find gallery pictures?

WELKome aboard TMDan 
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

ohmytodd

Quote from: GregE on March 04, 2019, 10:04:22 PM
Turnkey as in Hydraulic steering, electrical upgrade, 4 stroke main and kicker, upgraded seats,  rebuilt tandem trailer, .... ???

Do you know where to check for messages and find gallery pictures?

WELKome aboard TMDan

Oh man, this could get interesting.  :party017:
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

rbreckel

I am selling my 19 sea ranger with tower and hard top very soon if you have not found one yet. Feel free to call me if you want for details. It has a 135 and 9.9 honda motors and tons of new extras! 503-949-7309
Rick
1992 19" Sea Ranger

StreamFixer

'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

FWilliams

2007 21 ft. Sea Ranger HT 115 Yamaha 4 stroke  9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke. sold

amazing grace

Easy guys, he is coming for a 1981 Glasply :bigshock:

$25k can find you a really nice 19' Arima.  If you come up a bit I would pm StreamFixer on his Cherry Chaser.

If you shop very hard and are patient a 21SR will pop for under $30k Maybe a good bit under $30k. But it won't be set up any where near StreamFixers Chaser.

Good luck. You will find one. Just be "Piano string" ready. :food: :party017:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead