News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

cleanest Arima around?

Started by PNW Drifter, January 28, 2019, 02:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PNW Drifter

Tiderunner 18 - sold | Sea Pacer 17 - sold | Pro-Line 20' Walkaround, Yamaha F150 25" XL, Garmin Electronics, Scotty Stuff

Chief of the Boat

This boat looks very familiar. :shrug9:

Rokefin

Very clean!!    Somebody will get a nice boat.

Fisherdv

Very nice! Curious, with a HT like that how do you see out the side windows when they get all fogged up  :shrug9: I know the front has wipers, but seems like it would be hard to have a good field of vision
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

whgordon

Common problem with Cuddy and Hardtop.  The best solution is to crack the window on the Front bigger boats have a little heated defroster on the front windows to clear inside.
2014 19 Sea Chaser, Yamaha 115 n 9.9.
"The Fishy Knot"

GregE

A couple ShamWows  work when needed

Send the mouth breathers out back
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

amazing grace

a 19' at the price of a 21'. No thanks.
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

Rokefin

My mindset was the same, any boat at 30K would have me looking at Parkers also.

polarbill1999

I think he is pretty good on price and don't think I would consider that 21 priced.  If it was a 21 ht, in the nw, with those motors and hours, that clean, that well equipped, it would be 35k minimum unless being sold on a fire sale. 
Brett
1996 Sea Chaser 16 the "Rhumb Runner"
70hp Envinrude VRO
6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke

mustang65fbk

Quote from: amazing grace on January 29, 2019, 10:50:52 AM
a 19' at the price of a 21'. No thanks.

:yeahthat:  And if I'm not mistaken, this boat has been listed several different times.  Not sure if it sold once and then got re-listed or what...
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

headduck

Think it's been listed multiple times out of renton... he should get together with the custom 19 chaser guy...birds of a feather... :facepalm:
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

Norcalfish80

I messaged him a while back. Completely unwilling to move down on price. Agree that for 30k range you can get a lot more boat.
19HT, Yamaha 115
North Bay Area, CA

DevMah

Nice clean Arima needs to drop the price by 5k and it would be a good deal.

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

Norcalfish80

He claims he can get very close to that amount in trade in for a larger boat. For some reason wants to try to sell it and get cash instead. I think it's definitely worth 20-25k. It's very clean but still a 19 foot boat.
19HT, Yamaha 115
North Bay Area, CA

Yachter Yat

Very clean, well equipped rig.  Given its condition, and how close we're getting to spring, I don't think 30K is out of line for this boat.  Pricing a new one would probably scare us.  Heck, you'd have a hard time talking me out my little 16 show boat with its new 60 Honda for 20K.  Just my two.

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

ohmytodd

Depending on what he's trading for he may well get close to that on a trade for that boat. Look at the SR19 at Steven's Marine in PDX for $29,995 - I suspect they gave that guy $25k for his, or close to it (when I offered them $22k they said that was less than they traded for), and it's not as clean or as nice as this one with a HT. My SR19 was a trade to Ranger Tugs, they paid just north of $20k for it. Somebody will want turnkey and be willing to pay a premium for it. This guy seems to have time to wait.
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9