News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for a 17ft sea pacer

Started by 2laget4u, September 04, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2laget4u

I think a 17ft pacer will be a good boat for 3 kids and 2 adults. Most of the time it will be luke 3 people. Any advice for a future 1st boat owner? Will be used in northern cal river and delta.

Holoholo808

2008 Sea Pacer for sale

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=20053&share_tid=14171&url=http%3A%2F%2Farimaowners%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D14171&share_type=t

This is about as nice a Pacer that you'll find with every worthwhile option and upgrade. I'd jump on this as it's well maintained, newer, and relatively close to you.

For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

croaker stroker

Act quickly on that one. It's a keeper.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

2laget4u

As a 1st boat i can't seem to spend that much. Tops maybe 15k. I love to fish but tired of doing it from the shores and always would live to hit the ocean or sf bay.

croaker stroker

You will probably spend that much anyway...little by little.  :jester:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Holoholo808

Take the sale price of the boat and add another 20% to account what you'll spend in the first three months of ownership. The more you spend up front the lower that additional buffer becomes.
For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

2laget4u

That is true. I guess I should find some with one to offer a test ride. Of course I'll kick out some cash for their troubles. maybe a fishing trip if I'm lucky. :fishing:

headduck

Agreed...I well exceeded the 22 mark on a "cheap" bare bones hull...and the ower is still taking a substantial hit on depreciation for most of the items on that pacer...

the ability to hit the bay and beyond is also a nice option on the arimas relative to other river/lake centric fishing boats...

A fishing trip would be great...and maybe you get hip to a secret spot as well...
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)