News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Raymarine rebates

Started by Hydro-Therapy, April 04, 2011, 06:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro-Therapy

Raymarine is offering some big rebates on the A series chartplotter/fishfinder combos . The A70D has $500 rebate which brings the price down in competition with any of the others price wise and get a much better piece of equipment. So far I have found it for $1400 w/navtronics silver preload and transducer, minus the rebate.That puts the complete package at $900. I thought that was a pretty good deal if you are looking to upgrade your electronics.

Hydro-Therapy

Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Seattleflyfisher

I have the A65, and I love the raymarine products. :yeahthat:

Hydro-Therapy

I found the best deal at West marine . On sale for $1299 w/navtronics silver Less $500 rebate .$799 I ordered one and will have it next Fri. Now only one upgrade to go. (Main motor re-power).

Hydro-Therapy

Hydro-Therapy

The deal even got sweeter. Englund marine in Astoria has them for $1190.So with the West Marine price match and Raymarine rebate ($500). You can get the A70D for $690 with the navtronics us coastal preload. I will be installing mine when boat comes back from motor repair shop.

Hydro-Therapy

Seattleflyfisher

I just called Steve at Englund marine in Astoria. He said the cost of the A70d is $1499.00. Who did you get that price from?

Vancouvertechie

I love my A50D!   It is so choice!

:gone_fishing:
2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

Seattleflyfisher

I am off to West marine to pick up the A70D, then to take my A65 off the boat. Anybody want my A65 for $600

Hydro-Therapy

SF I walked into the store and they had it on the display priced at $1190. By calling them it may be one of those lowest advertised price things. Do some searching and occasionally there will be a site running a low ball price.

Hydro-Therapy