News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima

Started by Seattleflyfisher, January 17, 2011, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seattleflyfisher

I went by the Arima shop today to find out when I could get my replacement windshield. The front door was locked and I think there were people inside working.

So, I did not try the other doors. Not my place to go through other doors then the front door. I have called 3 times now and left 2 messages.

No new windshield and not sure what is going on with Arima.

Danno

Without Belinda there to handle people as they walk in, I'm suspect Don has to lock the front door to prevent people from walking in without him knowing.

Its also Seattle Boat Show week so Don was likely off at the show getting setup.

Keep us posted
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Threeweight

I'd be curious as well what kind of $$ a new windshield is... mine is a little worse for wear after 22 years.

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Seattleflyfisher

Hmmm

I already bought mine in the fall. The black paint finish came off in a couple corners so I was told by Belinda to wait until after the new year for them to replace the whole windshield.

I think I paid $700 something....not sure but I think it was around that price.