News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

You want to what?........Really downsize?

Started by Yachter Yat, September 05, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yachter Yat

Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

headduck

2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

Yachter Yat

Hey..........based on what you said, maybe we could call it the "Shaqcraft 9.4 Angler".  :smile1:

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

croaker stroker

I learned how to handle a small boat at a very early age....that's me with the hat.

I look doubtful of my situation.   :shrug9:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Yachter Yat

That's so funny.  You've got that....."Am I going to drown today" look on your face.  Haha

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Fisherdv

I fished this little 15ft Klamath for years. Miles offshore, delta, rivers it did it all. I didn't "need" a bigger boat but I "wanted" an Arima :gone_fishing:

2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

headduck

Pretty cool...and scoots with the little outboard.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)