News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

LEAD POUR! This Sat 3/4, PLUS Special Guest!

Started by wedocq, February 28, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

croaker stroker

Quote from: HemiGTX on March 05, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
Those guys are using a powdercoating gun to coat their jigs.  That method uses an electrical charge to make the powder stick to the jig.  This is the normal method used for powdercoating kicker brackets and the like.

I like that powder coating. Years ago, I worked with "Smitty Built" and "Sierra Pine" to develop a Powder coating for Fiberboard. Back then, Smitty Built had an amazing production line. California Emissions are so strict. Powder coat was a good alternative to spray painting. I can't imagine what they have now.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Markshoreline

Alan brought the two big boxes of doughnuts that we all pigged out on!!!  Thanks, Alan!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

PNW Pride

More pics.
21' Sea Ranger/Honda 150HP

Crackerbox

Looks like a blast, sorry I wasn't able to come.

Joe

Rjr812

Shawn,

John and I had a great time.  Wish we could have stayed later.  Hopefully everybody benefited from John's presence.  I vouch for the gear and his knowledge base is pretty good.  Let me know how everyone does on his stuff at the Neah Bay opener.  Thank you for your hospitality and to everyone else who made the day pretty fabulous.  Robert
Arima 22' Sea Legend 2005 w/ 250 hp Etec - 2006, Yamaha 9.9
🇺🇸 Dutch 142

(509) 430-2367  cell
(360) 406-1578. cell when fishing