News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Excellent Marine Wiring resource

Started by StreamFixer, May 04, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

I have come to rely on Greg's Marine Wiring for all my wiring materials and support. 

http://www.gregsmarinewiresupply.com/

If he does not have it, you probably don't need it for your boat.

StreamFixer

P.S.  This is an unsolicited endorsement of this vendor and I am not receiving any form of compensation for having posted this.
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Holoholo808

Their adhesive heat shrink connectors are top notch. Ordered from another vendor that supposedly had 3M brand heat shrink connectors and the quality was nowhere near as good as Greg's.

Count this as another unsolicited endorsement :)
For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

GregE

Yep,  another order submitted.  they are in PA so allow for Eastern time if you need to talk
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Mcneilcab

1994 SR19HT W/TWIN 50s
1998 SEA LEGEND HT  W/TWIN 90s

GregE

Quote from: Mcneilcab on May 04, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
Fast service too! +++++

:yeahthat:

Ordered Friday, package came MONDAY   :biggrin:
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

SB Steve

What do you guys think about their custom length battery cables?  Price seems reasonable and a lot less effort.

Salty Dangler

I had them make all of my larger gauge cables and they did an excellent job. They even stuck a hand written thank you note in the box. Little things...

Holoholo808

Quote from: SB Steve on May 08, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
What do you guys think about their custom length battery cables?  Price seems reasonable and a lot less effort.

Got all of my larger gauge cables custom made by them too. The did excellent work and it was definitely worth the small additional cost to have them do it right (also saved me $ by not having to buy additional tools).

Just make sure to measure your cables run lengths and verify the end connection sizes twice. Allow a little extra length for any larger radius bends you have to make. It's better to have a little excess than to be short and install the cable under strain/load.
For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

SB Steve

Right on guys!  This is going to help me out!

Fisherdv

If it weren't for me having to determine wire lengths as I go I would have gave them a ring too
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

GregE

Call them and talk with Jody ( let her know you're on the AO site )

Nice lady and helped me plane Another order today.  Web page showed  10-3 wire out of stock but they had some remnants that fit my need for 5'
Greg

SB Steve

dogobat

Another endorsement of Greg's! just finished my rewire yesterday - move the battery forward, started removing wire and discovered rust, corrosion, and high quality 1984 automotive splices from hell to breakfast. Same as above post - ordered late Friday, here Monday. Hand written thank you note. I did overbuy thru some lack of planning, but the order was filled FAST and shipped, and prices were the best I could find. Real good quality stuff, too.
Dogobat
La Conner, WA
Sea Hunter, 50 Johnson