News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a fishing tower

Started by rockknocker, October 19, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockknocker

So i am looking at buying the fish on uni arch tower. Reason is so it will still fold up below the window frame to fit in garage. Before i make the purchase does anyone else have one on there boat so i can see how it looks. It is going on a 17ft sea chaser. Thanks in advance.
2004 Arima 21 sea ranger teak pilothouse 150hp honda 9.9 honda tr1 garmin hds12 gen 2 4g
Plus 11 other arimas owned in my past

Holoholo808

Hi. I don't intend to be mean but there have been quite a few threads on this topic that have a lot of good information and pictures.

Your best bet is to search using google as the forum search leaves much to be desired. Inout the following into the google search bar:

site:www.arimaowners.com "search term here"

It works wonders for any forum, just replace arimaowners.com with the other forum URL.
For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

Sparhawk

Who Dat? make great towers. I know many people on here have them. http://www.whodattowers.com I believe a few people on here make towers too.
"God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die" - Calvin and Hobbes

Sparhawk:
1983 Tiderunner 150 Cuddy
1991 Mercury 60 2-stroke

Hydroman

Another company that makes a quality tower is Samson in Camas WA.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

DevMah

I have a folding tower from fish on sports.
Great product.
http://www.fishonsports.com/120.html
Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

Fishin Machine

I own a fish on Uni tower. I really like it, get the captains package.
DDT
2003 19' Sea Ranger

DevMah

Quote from: Fishin Machine on October 22, 2017, 08:37:55 PM
I own a fish on Uni tower. I really like it, get the captains package.

I have the river arch with the captains package also.

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

rockknocker

Just installed the fishon uni arch with the captains package. Love it so far. Finishing up installing the holders and led light tomorrow.
2004 Arima 21 sea ranger teak pilothouse 150hp honda 9.9 honda tr1 garmin hds12 gen 2 4g
Plus 11 other arimas owned in my past