News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arimaboats.com webstore closed

Started by BurnsieBabe, October 27, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurnsieBabe

The Arimaboats.com parts website has now been closed down.  You may order directly from Defiance Marine now.  I am parts and service and you can call me at 360-813-3600.  I am there Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 to close.

Belinda

Note: Retirement was not for me so I am BAACCCKKKK!!!!
Belinda Burns
Arima Marine International Inc from 1997
Defiance Marine LLC from 2013 (since Arima purchase)

GregE

Oh Yeah!!    :arms:

I feel better already   :biggrin:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Foxsea

Thought about you when heard about the earthquake in Mexico.
Welcome back!!!
Foxsea

2015 21ft Sea Explorer
2016 150 Etec

croaker stroker

WOOHOOOO !!!  🤛🏻. Fist bump !!!
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Yachter Yat

YAAAAAY!................Ooops, wait a minute...........how selfish can we be?    Okay.....when it comes to having Belinda back.........very selfish!   :jester: 

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Marine40

Have -15' Hunter, Had - 2 each 17' Rangers, Had - 1 each 17 Skip Chaser, Had - 1 each 19' Skip Chaser, Have - 21' Skip Ranger.

La-Z-Buoy

Holy crap  :bigshock: ! So sorry retirement didn't work out (this time. I'm sure there will be another opportunity). Glad to have you back Belinda.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

DevMah

Well you were well missed while you were gone!!!
Welcome back Belinda.

Dev :arms:
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

SB Steve

Quote from: BurnsieBabe on October 27, 2017, 11:51:31 AM
The Arimaboats.com parts website has now been closed down.  You may order directly from Defiance Marine now.  I am parts and service and you can call me at 360-813-3600.  I am there Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 to close.

Belinda

Note: Retirement was not for me so I am BAACCCKKKK!!!!
As a new Arima owner, I am really glad there is a a real person that can still assist us with ordering replacement parts.  One of the many reasons I chose to purchase an Arima was the ease of being able to purchase parts through the webstore.  I assume it will not be re-opening again??  I really wish I had saved a list of all the items and prices to plan ahead my purchases.  Is it possible to obtain some kind of list like that?  Also is phone the only way to inquire about parts, is there an e-mail?  Sorry about all the questions and thank you!!  A lot of the information you have put on the forum has been invaluable!!

Dhil12

Welcome back Belinda! Sorry retirement didnt work out. It just means you arent ready yet. Sure glad to have you back with all your knowledge! Now maybe my wife and I can meet you and talk a little more than just a hello!

Darrell
Darrell
2018 Sea Legend ht with bulkhead
2018 Yamaha 200
9.9 yamaha kicker

Hunter

When we were refurbishing our 22SL.....(Now GFakkema's boat) Belinda was not only an awesome resource and super knowledgeable about everything Arima...but a really darn nice person.   The world could really use more smart, nice people.   Thanks for everything Belinda!!    :bowdown:   
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

BurnsieBabe

SB Steve,  You can email questions to me at belindadefiancemarine@gmail.com.  I do not have the list available as they killed off the site before I was back and could save the info.  I consider it my loss as well.

Belinda
Belinda Burns
Arima Marine International Inc from 1997
Defiance Marine LLC from 2013 (since Arima purchase)

Salmon King

This is a tad off subject but....

WELCOME BACK BELINDA!!
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

rasslingref

1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Markshoreline

I really missed you, glad you're back.  Can you get me a port side wiper motor for a 2002 21 Hardtop?   really.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

beancounter

Y'all know what really happened here. She missed us! Hope you are happy with whatever your endeavors are Belinda. But do take some time to enjoy life. Echoing others comments here it is nice to have you back in the biz for our own selfish reasons.

Sparhawk

Glad to have you back! You are a great source of info! :bowdown:
"God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die" - Calvin and Hobbes

Sparhawk:
1983 Tiderunner 150 Cuddy
1991 Mercury 60 2-stroke

BruceL2_Fish

Glad Belinda is back, got in contact with her today to order up new tie down straps for my fuel tank.
2012 Sea Ranger 19 (M. LaDeane)
Suzuki 115 Four Stroke
Honda 9.9 Kicker