News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

wanted...Sea Ranger 19

Started by johnr, March 13, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnr

Another "Arima less" year has passed and even though our dollar is fading fast we will not give up {Canadian side of lake superior } We are still looking for a pampered boat and surrendered to the fact that they just don't show up in our area. We need the help of this site and specifically the members for the testimonials you offer to the integrity of the boats and the owners when buying like this at "arms length" . One of these days your beloved boat  will need a new care giver and we can assure you that we have that home. By the way ......we are retired and on a budget so "our care " is sadly limited to those boats under $20,000.00. Thanks...John and Donna from Thunder Bay Ontario Canada

Diablo

You have one thing going for you. You are closer to the east coast and when Arimas come up for sale there they are often at a bargain price. Several members have brought Arimas back from the east coast to the west coast.
I suggest you do a universal Craig's list search. Good luck.
'98 19SR  '15 E Tec 115, '10 Honda 8
'67. 23 Tollycraft, 283 Chevy
'04  14' Western, '15 Tohatsu 10
'87  37 Roughwater two 8.2 Detroit diesels SOLD
'88 17SR  '90 Johnson 90, Honda 8, SOLD

striper50

I have a 2,000 19' sea ranger for sale in Massachusetts. 2,002 90Hp Honda & 9.9 Honda kicker. Loadrite trailer w/stainless disc brakes. Hydraulic steering. $15,000

Yachter Yat

Striper;  I'm assuming this is it??  https://worcester.craigslist.org/boa/d/19-cuddy-with-8-beam/6536225376.html

Yat

BTW;  For those who don't know.......around these parts, Worcester is pronounced........"Woosta"  (ha)
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

StreamFixer

Thank you for explaining that Yat.  My tongue kept getting twisted up with my uvula when I try to pronounce that as it is spelled...   :facepalm:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

headduck

That certainly looks like a winner if hours are not too high.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

Mooch

Looks like a nice match with a few boat bux left to make it your own.  I doubt Farmersonly.com could do any better.   Good luck to both.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Markshoreline

That's a perfect example of the kind of pricing the East coast has.  Looks like a very nice boat for the money.

Yat, are you sure it's not pronounced Wor-chester?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

johnr

That is exactly what we are looking for...will pm you

Yachter Yat

Mark..........nope!  But there is, in fact a slight difference in how they're pronounced within a very short geographical distance.   See, if your from Ma., it's "Woosta".  If your from N.H., it's "Wooster".   It's like.....if your from Ma., it's "Glosta".   From N.H., it's "Gloster".   Just want to make sure when you get here...you "fit-in". :jester:   How about this one:  Leicester, Ma.......pronounced "Lester".  No lie!

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Markshoreline

Thanks for the Yankee 101 lesson, Yat! 
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

You can't get theyah from heyah

NE region = 5 states I've not visited ( + DE,  WI and MI ).  Distant relatives founded Eastman NH
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

croaker stroker

Southern California...When my Grandkids say "NO" ...It's  "NO-ah" PAPA!    :jester:

Are they picking this up from the East Coast ?
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Yachter Yat

Sorry Greg.  Nobody says "theyah and heyah" around here.  You've got to get up into the middle of Maine to hear that.  :jester:   

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Fisherdv

2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Megabytez

Quote from: Yachter Yat on March 26, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
   Striper;  I'm assuming this is it??  https://worcester.craigslist.org/boa/d/19-cuddy-with-8-beam/6536225376.html

Yat

BTW;  For those who don't know.......around these parts, Worcester is pronounced........"Woosta"  (ha)

Another New Englander here and I still pronounce it like that! lol Even though I haven't live in New England for awhile.

Yachter Yat

Fisher;  If your from Ma., that would be:  "Paak the Caa".  Although I don't talk like that, I'm able to speak fluent "Massachusett".  :jester:

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

troll4fish

would that not be "pawk the caw"?......Johr, good luck in your search!
92 Sea Chaser 17
2004 (2015 total rebuild) Mercury 90 EFI 4 stroke
2014 Honda 8hp full remote power tilt!

Fisherdv

Since the letter R is not is a Bostonians vocabulary, how would you pronounce Arima? (Aa-ima) :shrug9:
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Yachter Yat

Fisher:  Pronouncing a word like Arima is no problem.  Reason is the "R" (unlike words similar to park, car or party) is followed by a vowel.  :biggrin:

Troll:  Sorry, but that's not correct.  I hate to be the one to say this, but it looks like both you and Fisher are going to have to stay out West.   :jester:

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

troll4fish

That's funny Yat! My dad was from West Virginia, every time we went "back east" it was an educational and cultural experience just trying to understand what all my relatives were saying most the time!  :shrug9:
92 Sea Chaser 17

troll4fish

wife and I went on a cruise up the eastean seabud a few years ago and one stop was in Bahhh Habahhh! excellent labsta roll at Stewman's it was! :party:
92 Sea Chaser 17

croaker stroker

Two fishermen conversing...

Hiyamark
Lobuddy
Binearlong?
Coplours
Cetchanenny?
Goddafew
Kindarthay?
Bassencarp
Ennysizetoom?
Cuplapowns?
Hittinhard?
Sordalike
Wahchoozin?
Gobbawurms
Fishanonaboddum?
Rydonaboddum
Whatchadrinkin?
Jugajimbeam
Igoddago
Tubad
Seeyaroun
Yeahtakideezy
Guluk
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Yachter Yat

Croaker, that's pretty funny.  I think you just earned a free pass to Northern Maine.  I'll let Old No. 7 know.  :jester:

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)