News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

22 sea legend with twin 115hp?

Started by smendell, March 05, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smendell

More updated pics.   Should be done this weekend with everything minus trim tabs as they are on backorder. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polarbill1999

I think you need some more screens on the dash. 

Looks pretty awesome.  By the time you are done you might have the best/coolest Arima on the planet. 
Brett
1996 Sea Chaser 16 the "Rhumb Runner"
70hp Envinrude VRO
6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke

Rokefin

Or at the least you will need sunglasses to cut down on the screen glare....

smendell

Just got a bath.  Just waiting on trim tabs and props. 

smendell

Just took her out for first trial.  Props are too small but the shop is going to reprop at no charge for me.   It was freaking super windy and 5fters so couldn't do too much.   Was able to run about 30mph at 4500rpm with around 2.5mpg.  Will update still need to dial some more stuff In

smendell

More

smendell

More

Fisherdv

Wow! That looks like an awesome setup! Don't forget about the break-in period on the motors.
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

smendell

The dealer that installed them is breaking them in for me as they pick the right props.  Also I'm too damn busy at work right now.

smendell

Looks like I'm gonna try out these new alternative to tabs.    My buddy put them on his Grady and absolutely sears by them.  Zipwake.com.   Any one tried them on a arima ??

smendell

More pics. 

wedocq

Tell us more about the zipwake tabs! How do they work on your boat?
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Chief of the Boat

What props did they end up with and the performance numbers please.
Thanks