News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

This will help justify your boat cost

Started by Diablo, February 07, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEL EN BACK

Looks like the person making the signs put the decimal point one space to the right of where it should be.

Yachter Yat

Ding ding ding ding!  Excuse me...........would somebody please hand Blue Heron the stuffed animal of his choice.  It seems he's hit the target square on the nose.  You see, I've oftentimes considered the fish I got from my boat ride in the same light.  I know, I know, I've told this story before, but (for those who have already heard it) try to suffer through it again:   You see, years ago, people would occasionally approach me and say how fortunate I was to own a boat, and thereby, could get my fish for free.  I can't exactly recall the number, but my response was usually something like this:  "Yes.......why should I pay $3.99 a lb. for fish at the market when I can own a boat a pay $50.00 a lb.?"  :jester:

In order to truly appreciate this, I guess you have to be from New England; where the season (for small boats at least) is considerably shorter than the Northwest.

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Omega3

Good thread.Gotme thinking about how much I have saved on seafood.Free boat and I'm up $40,000
05 Sea Ranger 19  05 Evinrude 135 DI   17 Yamaha F8

neild

I'll third that guys. My time on the water with my friends and family is priceless. I track my boat gas cost every year as a reflection of my on water time.

I'm glad I don't need to justify my boating cost by the fish I bring home and, as long there is a comfy seat to Gibson's with the wife a few times, everyone is happy.
Allons-y!
1991 19' SR
2017 140 Suzuki