News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Image-stabilized binocs

Started by davidsea, April 25, 2024, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidsea

The GPS Store is running a special 'for GPS Store subscribers only', requires you to click a tab on the email.   Fujinon Tecno-Stabi 12X28 waterproof image-stabilized binocs @ $399.95, free ship.  Google these from various vendors @ $699-799, so quite a deal. I suspect you could call them and get on the email list .
   I have similar Cannon IS 10X30's on the boat, and love them. 
  sales@thegpsstore.com
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)

Kimbrey

Used to be the same factory built those.  I have a pair of Fujinon TSX Techni stabi that I bought a couple years ago to replace a pair that wasn't working properly.  Repair cost was too close to new ones.  Went through two of them right out of the box not working before I finally got a pair that worked.  Maybe the version that is similar to yours would be better but I'd be skeptical.  When Captain Nautical was still in business they had a very good optics shop as part of the store.  They wouldn't even carry the Fuji stabilized glasses but that was years ago.  I know if my current pair bites the farm I'm looking for something else.
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround