News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Dreams come true

Started by beancounter, September 19, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beancounter

I have always wanted a place on the water with my own dock and boat lift. Well found what I have been looking for at a reasonable price recently and met the sellers terms. Should close and get the keys in about 3 weeks. In a protected cove only about 200 yards and I clear the jetty into the Chesapeake Bay. I will be right at the mouth of the Potomac. Excellent striped bass fishing as well as other species.

Mooch

Well done on achieving your dream Bean.  Waterfront is a magical place to live.  May you enjoy it to the max for many years to come.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Yachter Yat

Good for you Bean.  Does indeed sound like a saltwater angler's dream come true.   :smile1:

Yat   
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

amazing grace

Congrats. Now, which boat is it gonna be? :smile1:
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

Rokefin

That really sounds like a special place or magical as Mooch said.  Being that close to the water will be so enjoyable and sooooo convenient.  You could sell your trailer and tow rig :hoboy:

StreamFixer

That will work ...  Just PM where the spare key will be kept...   :wink: :smile1:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

GregE

Hey, we'll just sleep on the boat   :biggrin:

Good for you Jimmie.   :applause:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Markshoreline

I know you'll enjoy that, very fisherman's dream home.  You can leave the house in the boat and come see me.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Fishgriller

Congratulations, sounds awesome!  That's my dream as well, hopefully some day.
2018 Sea Chaser 17, 2018 Yamaha F115

beancounter

Quote from: StreamFixer on September 19, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
That will work ...  Just PM where the spare key will be kept...   :wink: :smile1:

StreamFixer
Russ you can have the house and boat key anytime. Greg we can put you and Judy up in the house. Don't think you would want to sleep on a 19 Chaser with the mosquitos in the warm months.

neild

Congratulations! A dream I think many here share. Let us know when the house warming party is!!
Allons-y!
1991 19' SR
2017 140 Suzuki

La-Z-Buoy

NIce, Beancounter.  :bowdown:  But you know what we say ------------ no pictures, didn't happen........   Although I understand if you don't want to spread pictures of your dream home all over the interweb.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

rasslingref

Congrats Jimmy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Salmon King

That's awesome bean!!  Good on ya!!!

***Hint Hint***
Trophy sized  Striped Bass are one of my Bucket List fish...😁😁
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

FishAddict

That is great Jimmy!  I love hearing about hard working guys dreams come true.
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

beancounter

Closed Thursday and got the keys. First order of business put a couple crab pots in to soak at dock. Caught 9 fat male blue crabs before leaving Friday evening. Lots of work to do to make it like I want but I don't mind that a bit. Next thing to do is put the 19 Chaser on the boat lift and go get some Stripers.

Markshoreline

That sounds awesome!  And you have your own crab hole?  Pretty cool.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

fishmiester

So happy for you Jimmie. :applause:
If it swims, Ill  chase it
84 17' Seachaser, 2010 90hp Tohatsu tldi, BF15 Honda Custom welded kicker bracket.#lovethisboat

Marine40

Bean, you are living the dream!  Congrats :beerchug:

Darren
Have -15' Hunter, Had - 2 each 17' Rangers, Had - 1 each 17 Skip Chaser, Had - 1 each 19' Skip Chaser, Have - 21' Skip Ranger.

rasslingref

What is the saying?  No pictures it didn't happen.  Exciting times Jimmy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Holoholo808

Boat lift?! So no bottom paint needed???  Doesn't get any better than that!

Congratulations on making the dream a reality!
For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

davidsea

"NTR" boating has always been a dream for me.  Congratulations!   :applause:    (NoTrailerRequired)
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)