News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima Poster

Started by GregE, January 21, 2014, 01:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

AlAdams

Have the skip towers have gotten taller?  At 6'4" I have to bend a little to get under my skip tower.  Is that Don fishing?  Maybe this business has beaten the height out of him...
You can't trust water, even a straight stick will turn crooked in it - WC Fields

'04 SR 21' w/Skip Tower  '04 Honda 130' '16 Honda 9.9

Salmon King

That top looks like it's over 6'6"!
IMO that's too tall
...but what would I know, my top is only 5'2 or so. :biggrin:
No...I am not that short.   :wink:
I have to stoop to get in under it too but I find that I am usually starting to sit down by then anyway.
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Markshoreline

THAT is a nice a Arima!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

strokersquid

all that boat and only one fisher ? and no beer ? :doh: :hoboy: is this the type of message we want to get out ? :hoboy: How about 4 guys holding tuna! or 1,000 Dungeness ?

AlAdams

Or 4 guys drinking beer with the cabin boy preparing the tuna.
You can't trust water, even a straight stick will turn crooked in it - WC Fields

'04 SR 21' w/Skip Tower  '04 Honda 130' '16 Honda 9.9

croaker stroker

Sea Ranger without window ??  Or is the window just smaller ?
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

GregE

Click on the poster twice for a BIG view.  The cuddy side  windows were dropped CS.
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

croaker stroker

Looks better without them.   :biggrin:

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Jon Lawrence

Skip towers are the same as always, 6'2" I think. Most of the time when we take these pictures it's just Don and I so it's very difficult to get great lifestyle shots, even then, not sure if I want to get caught with 1000 dungies..

By far, my favorite boat right there.

Threeweight

I volunteer to run that 21' down here in Oregon to get you some lifestyle shots.  I'll need to hold on to it through spring chinook, halibut, and Tuna! season.   Buoy 10 as well.  Then dungie season in the fall.

You can have it back next January  :whistle:
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Markshoreline

Jon, if you'd like some lifestyle pics closer to home Lisa and I can fix you up.  What would you prefer- fishing, drinking wine/picnicking, crabbing, beach camping, gunkholing- just let me know?

GoodDays

Jon, to support the growth in the Canadian markets, you can send that boat up to me for the summer.  I will ensure that there are plenty of "lifestyle " shots  of it.  You and Don can even come up and participate !

GoodDays Greg
Bahgwan of the Holy Waters

croaker stroker

I refuse to pose in my Speedos.

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

GregE

Thank you !!!!   :hoboy: :yeahthat:
Greg

Threeweight

Now if we could just convince Russ  :redface: :hoboy: :redface:
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Danno

There's no doubt that that Sea Ranger looks a lot bigger with someone vertically challenged in the photo. If that were me standing there, it would look like a 15' Arima.    :arms:
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

croaker stroker

You could stand inside of the fish box. 

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Markshoreline

I'll just say that at Neah Bay last year Russ' boat had three big dudes in it and it did not look nearly as high or spacious as the ad photo.  Just sayin'...

Sorry, I do have the pic somewhere but can't find it tonight!

StreamFixer

I think I look great in my Pink Speedo.....

In fact Chuck and JW invited me to their parade.  Unfortunately, I have something scheduled here that cannot be moved (doing laundry, washing my hair, something) ...  When did you say that was???

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu