News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

New Theme Added - SMF4Mobile

Started by Danno, May 04, 2020, 10:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Themes are how the ArimaOwners database are graphically presented to your screen. What everyone has seen for the last 9 years is the default theme named "SMF Default Theme - Curve".  There has been another available known as "Core Theme". I have added a new theme named SMF4Mobile. It is designed to be used with mobile devices and tablets. It simplifies the graphic outlay so that it's easier to read on a smaller screen like iPads and phones.

Here is how to change between themes:

1) Hover your cursor over Profile in the main menu

2) Select Forum Profile

3) Hover your cursor over Modify Profile and select Look and Layout. This is where you adjust the look and layout of the ArimaOwners.com forum.

This is your Look and Layout settings. You would typically see the "SMF Default Theme - Curve" as your current theme.

4) Click on Change

You now see the list of available themes:

Under each Theme are two clickable selections; [Use this theme] and [Preview theme].

I suggest you [Preview theme] any theme you're interested in before using the [Use this theme] selection. Once you have previewed the Theme, you can go back to the current theme selection by either going to the previous page in your browser or select on the upward arrow at the top left of the screen.

5) If you want to use the Theme, select [Use this theme]. This will now be your theme until you change it again.

6) Follow instructions 1 through 5 to change back but note the look of the menus will be different than my photos above.

2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

StreamFixer

I wonder what that all means???  Don't really care, so please don't bother to explain further for my sake.  I never ran across the 'old' theme system since joining.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

headduck

Landed on the mobile version and got confused.

Thanks for sorting me.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)