News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Went to a nursery and got a Christmas tree today.

Started by Markshoreline, December 08, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

In the office the fellow said he can load it in my truck which has an aluminum cover over the bed so I said I'd go fold it up for him.  My wife asked for my wallet to pay for the tree and the wreath and etc., so I handed it to her and walked out to the truck.

On the way home, wifey asks if I know what the checker girl said when I handed over my wallet, which of course I didn't.  Wifey said the girl wanted to know how long it took to train me to hand over my wallet on command and she replied, "15 years".  The girl then asked how did she train me and wifey said, "Patience."

Do you realize girls and women talk about stuff like that?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

diodon

Mark;   the training all starts with there fathers. :whistle:
2007 21 Sea Explorer.   2007 Suzuki DF140.        2011 Honda 9.9

Hunter

It's kinda like it was when I was in the military....   You just have let them believe that you agree that they in charge, and then everyone gets along.. 
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

Yachter Yat

If your like me and like to eat and wear clean clothes........you'll behave.  :biggrin:

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Markshoreline

Yat I do all the shopping, cooking, cleaning and laundry and I still behave!
I got dragged Christmas shopping again today and took a quick break at Double Bluff Brewery in Langley.  They have a limited release of winter warmers, all barrel aged.
Triple, Belgian Quad, Russian Stout and Wheatwine.  The lightest is ABV 8.1%!
Highly recommend if you're on the island.

2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Yachter Yat

Mark, you shop, cook, clean and do laundry?  Wow!   For lack of a better term, I guess you're what we could call a "Domestic Survivalist".  :jester:   Say......you don't suppose that, for all my life, my wife has deliberately kept me in the dark regarding how to go about performing these tasks............do you?   :whistle:

Yat

P.S.  Hey..........."Domestic Survivalist".  I just might copyright that.  :biggrin:
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

croaker stroker

Quote from: Yachter Yat on December 09, 2017, 10:34:47 AM
   If your like me and like to eat and wear clean clothes........you'll behave.  :biggrin:

Yat

Yes Yat ! Understanding your wife is the key to clean clothes.  👍🏻

After 46 years of marriage....I have learned to raise my eyebrows, smile and knowingly nod my head as if I understand what she is saying to me..   :shrug9:

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Kimbrey

I consider myself the ultimate husband.
My work rotation has me away from home a couple months at a time.  2 on 2 off.  I send the paycheck home.  What more could she ask for?
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

Yachter Yat

I vaguely remember talking like you guys..................when I touched fish.  :jester:

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Yachter Yat

16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

AJFishin

Quote from: Croaker Stroker on December 09, 2017, 12:57:41 PM
Quote from: Yachter Yat on December 09, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Yat

Yes Yat ! Understanding your wife is the key to clean clothes.  👍🏻

After 46 years of marriage....I have learned to raise my eyebrows, smile and knowingly nod my head as if I understand what she is saying to me..   :shrug9:

:jester: That is so true! That's how I watch my hockey games :jester:
'96 Sea Ranger 19, 2016 Mercury 115 EFI CT (115F231D) 
'96 Sea Chaser 16, 2019 Suzuki DF60AV (Sold) 
'87 Sea Chaser 17, 1987 Johnson V4 90 (Sold)
My YouTube channel: youtube.com/socalseachaser