News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima heading to Neah Bay ?? Who was it and what are you doing?

Started by Ttcustomz, December 03, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ttcustomz

I was leaving Neah Bay Saturday night and saw someone towing a arima towards Neah Bay. Who was it and what are you doing out there this time of year. It was a 17 I think and had that hardtop on it like the one salmon king had built for his boat. It even looked exactly like his boat.
1999 Arima Sea Legend twin Honda 75
2017 Custom Weld 20offshore  Suzuki 200 Suzuki FI9.9
2012 Cope Winter Harbor Honda 250
Honda T9.9

CanvasGuy

it was his .. :yeahthat:..now owned by a guy that works there..
had it here for enclosure, :biggrin:
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

Ttcustomz

Well thanks canvas guy. I thought they had some special fishery going on I didn't know about. Anyways must be the winter blues that got me dreaming hahahaha!!!! Happy holidays !!
Honda T9.9

Mr.Petersen

The boat was on the water yesterday, you actually saw my truck pulling it but its not my boat. The boat looks sharp and you did a great job with the canvas.

As far as fisheries, the straits are open for black rockfish all year (4b, limit 6), so I guess I have my secret fishery that nobody but a few participate in. Limits can be had this time of year in about 30 mins.

Ttcustomz

Ok I won't tell anyone. I was out at Neah Bay Fishing myself. But it was on the rivers there. On my way in every year that time of year it always feels weird because I don't have the boat in tow. Now I know what I can do the rest of the day. Thanks !!!
Honda T9.9

Markshoreline

Just don't do do anything illegal with an Arima- everyone will know about it!   :jester:
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9