News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

New Bow ladder and Bow rails

Started by Seattleflyfisher, March 16, 2011, 04:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seattleflyfisher

This was one of my last #&* upgrades.

Salmon King

Interesting...1st bow ladder I've ever seen.  At that angle, how much weight will it hold?  This might be the answer to my launching in places without a dock!

Terry B.
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Seattleflyfisher

What a question :biggrin:

I got it from Arima so that might be a question for Don. I do know it should hold me a 205lbs.

fishing eagle

Interesting idea.... does it collapse into itself and then swing up over the bow? Can you post a photo of it in the storage position, please?
(Reel Delight) a 2001 Sea Ranger 19, 2003 Honda 90, 2010 Yamaha T8 w/power tilt, Panther T4 steering system, Hummingbird electronics, & Scotty 1116 electric downriggers.
U.S. Navy Veteran, member of U.S. Power Squadron & Past President of Lake George Fishing Alliance (Retired & ready to fish!)

Grizzle

That's awesome I need something like that! 
Brook Stockton - My Boat: Mighty Molly - The Fish Monger - Arima SeaChaser 16 - Soft SkipTower and "The Rack"

SALTBOSS™ MARINE - Offshore Marine Products & Fabrication - http://saltbossmarine.com - brook@saltbossmarine.com - 206-953-SALT (7258)

Salmon King

Yup...I see one of these AND a keel protector in my future...  :facepalm:

Gee, Thanks SF! ....and just when I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel for upgrades too! :wink:
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Danno

Quote from: Seattleflyfisher on March 17, 2011, 04:21:31 PM
What a question :biggrin:

I got it from Arima so that might be a question for Don. I do know it should hold me a 205lbs.

I suspect that 250# limit is when it's mounted vertically not cantilevered out over the deck like that.  Maybe the photo doesn't show it in its fully extended position?
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.