News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

17 Sea Pacer $6,800

Started by Markshoreline, November 17, 2016, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

There are lots of 17's listed on Seattle Craigslist currently, but this Pacer is unique.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/boa/5879045172.html

2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

headduck

2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

Peddler

That seems like a pretty good deal, by the looks of the ad.  It's got $1500+ worth of new(ish) canvas work. 
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Holoholo808

How is the canvas at keeping water out of the bow? I like the design flexibility but plan on trolling offshore... The rear deck looks smaller the a SC, right?
For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"

CanvasGuy

yeah that canvas was me.awhile back..
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

croaker stroker

Quote from: Holoholo808 on November 17, 2016, 04:04:59 PM
How is the canvas at keeping water out of the bow? I like the design flexibility but plan on trolling offshore... The rear deck looks smaller the a SC, right?

The canvas works great to keep the water out. I never use it. I like to leave room in the bow for fighting fish and anchoring. Any water goes into the bow anchor locker in the deck and into the bilge. Then just pump it occasionally.    Mine is an '87. I do think the Chaser has a bigger deck, but not when you consider the bow.

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Zboatguy

Bring it to the East Coast and I'll buy it.