News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Clothing, misc.

Started by woody, July 30, 2013, 08:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody

One Rock Waters Design off shore foul weather two piece suit.  Nice red/black.  Designed to keep you warm and dry on a deep water sailing vessel in rough water.  Does a great job on Arimas in winter months. $75 This is a quality suit, high waist with fold over for water resistance.  Normally for sail boat off shore racing and a must have item for that exposure. SOLD

Columbia ball, rode and slide.  $25

Chinook anchor rope bag.  $30

Carhart orange foul weather gear, the good one.  1) Large Reg. (for me).  One Small Reg. (Jean's, never worn.)  $50 each. (The thick one with ankle and wrist grips to eliminate leakage. Hoods).

Bogs insulated rubber boots, size 12 $10. (I wear 9-10 a 12 allows warm socks). SOLD

Waders, very good condition, 1) sock foot, 2) boot.  (I like boots when I'm not walking a lot for the warmth or in my drift boat.  Sock feet, have corks for the buyer). $25 ea.

More to come. On all items if you get home, find that my price was "off", let me know ... I'll price match to any group member. Note, that's only on prices to your benefit ... not mine. i.e. I'll lower price and reimburse, will not raise price.  Such a deal!

Halibut rod reel SOLD 6 Gal tank with gas/Stabilizer  SOLD Buffer SOLD Line, gloves, misc. SOLD  Plus stuff that I throw in gratis, I don't sweat the small stuff. Mikita Saw z all (I know it's not Arima, he saw it. bought it. SOLD

Woody, PDX area