News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Started by Danno, January 18, 2011, 07:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

We had trouble getting StreamFixers avatar uploaded. I thought it was because it had auto-lie detector because that fish in the picture was so big that it couldn't be true. It turned out it was because the file was too large. It was about 8MB. I don't know what the limit is but if yours won't upload, try adjusting its size down. We only accept 16x16 pixel avatars so you can reduce it quite a bit.

Okay, time for an update. Woody had a similar problem but his file was only 150KB but the image size was large. Maybe it's not the size of the file, it might be the size (inches or pixels) of the image. You can use your Paint program to shrink the size by 50% or more to get it to upload.

I'm sure that Woody's Smokey is larger than StreamFixer Salmon!
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

Threeweight

8 meg?  I guess the guy Streamfixer paid to photoshop that image in increase the size of the fish by about 50 pounds made made his product pretty high resolution.
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

StreamFixer

Quality work comes at a price ;o)
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

woody

Smokey would consider Russ' fish a decent mid day snack .... but nothing to brag about.

Woody