News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Portland Sportsman Show

Started by StreamFixer, January 25, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisherdv

Fixer, I thought I would avoid this bug too, but it got me a few weeks ago. Seems like this strain is extremely contagious 😷 You could stay sea bound for a while until it passes, but then some bird may land on your boat and give you the bird flu 🤧  :doh:
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

GregE

Good thing pigs don't fly............   :rimshot:

Somebody going to post some pics??    :arms:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

darci

Hey Guys I was at the show...just could not get away. I am at Portland Marine Electronics in D showroom all day Saturday selling E-TECS for Todd. Sorry I missed the 6PM today party.

Hydro-Therapy

Greg , the Doctor has the pictures on his phone . Maybe the pics have fallen to the phone sharks .  :shark:

H-T
Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

TheDoctor

Finally got a chance to post this. 
2008 SR19 : '08 Honda BF135/BF8

Mooch

Good looking family there.   :arms:
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"