News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Free Rods (Kids)

Started by fishmeister, April 26, 2024, 09:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishmeister

Since we are hitting the opening of trout season here in WA.....

I have (3) trout rods/reels available for free* .  These are "beginner" rods/reels for young kids.  Zebco 404 reels and Zebco rods.  If you have small kids, these are great as the reels are easy to cast and are about as close to foolproof as you can get.  These have been sitting around my garage for far too long.  It's about time someone's kids use them to get excited about fishing.

Yes, they have been sitting collecting dust for many years.  They will need fresh line and a good cleaning.  But, as far as I can remember, they are functioning reels.

*Since I'm offering these for free, this offer applies to active/participating AO members with at least 25 posts.  Take one, two, or all three.  You pick up.

You cannot view this attachment.

And here's a bonus pic of a spoiled pooch (no, she's not included in this offer.)

1981 Sea Hunter  "iFish" (Oldest Arima on the forum??)
'22 Merc 60hp, '21 Merc 9.9 Kicker
1996 Lund WC12 (A tin can that wants to be an Arima)