News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

PDX boat show

Started by darci, January 08, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darci

Opens Wed. the 10th at the Expo Center.
You can take the (Yellow) Max Train to right there and back for $5 all day pass.

Parking is a hassle and can involve a 20 minute bus ride.

Anybody plan to attend?

I think the Sportsman's Show has the major boat folks there as well. I usually attend the Sportsman Show.

Threeweight

I'll probably stop by on Friday or Saturday to check out the new Stabicraft 2750 center cab with a fishing buddy. 

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

croaker stroker

Cool idea.....radar mount with the running lights included.  :clap:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Threeweight

Those Kiwis are pretty creative.  These boats are insanely expensive, but I always enjoy looking at the level of thought/engineering that goes into them.  Fold-out seats that lay flush against the sides of the pilot house when not needed, double sliding doors that give you both a hard locking bulk head and a huge walk-through entry at the same time.  Even have a combo table top/livewell on the transom that looks like they copied Arima.

Now if I can just convince my buddy to drop $150k on one  :bigshock:

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Fisherdv

2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Threeweight

I believe that includes twin Yamaha 200's.

--- Hunter S. Thompson

Yachter Yat

Threeweight;  I see your still suffering, huh?   I know.........Twofootitis is a bitch.  Obviously, you've got it bad.  Unfortunately there's no known medical cure; at least not as far as we know.  They say "time" is the only true cure.  My bout with it didn't come to an end till later in life.  Be patient, my friend........you'll get better.......you'll see. 

Get well soon,  Yat  :facepalm:
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

wedocq

3WT, Just 150k?  :biggrin: That boat looks to be a serious fishing machine!
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Fisherdv

Agreed, that boat has his name written all over it  :wink:
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Threeweight

That boat does not have my name on it... it has my Intel engineer buddy's name on it  :biggrin:

My Hewes is a sweet machine for fishing the big rivers around here and staying nice and snug out of the rain, and still being able to go offshore when the opportunity arises.  My buddy needs to buy this boat so we have a dedicated 27' ocean boat, with that full walk-around for fishing live bait and jigging iron for Tuna! in August and September!

--- Hunter S. Thompson