News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Wash down pump lockout

Started by exhoser, January 05, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exhoser

On my 07 21' Ranger the wash down pump switch is located in front above the fuel tank on the starboard side and when fishing or crabbing we quite often lean against the rocker switch and turn it on if it goes unnoticed and you run for any distance the pump will loose its prime and keep running, not good for the pump. I came up with a way to lock it out very easy. I cut a piece of 1/4" plastic and slide it under the rocker switch, if you cut it where the screw in the upper left corner fits just above the lock it will stay in very tight.
21' Sea Ranger HT w/150 Yamaha
20' North River Scout w/150 Yamaha

Rokefin

Good deal.....I always rub on my downrigger plugs so I am moving them this offseason, they were put in a bad location so now I need to move them and put more holes in the boat :hoboy:

AP

Peddler

I'm a big fan of simple, low-tech solutions!  #like
Wishin' I was Fishin'