News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Getting logged off

Started by fishmeister, February 29, 2024, 08:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishmeister

I'm having a problem getting logged out of the forum.  This just started to happen.

This seems to be happening when I click a link on the "Alert" segment at the top of the page.  The link takes me to the post in question.  But, I've also been logged out at the same time.

I'm able to use my browser "Back" function to go back to the previous page and I'm logged in again.

I seem to have no problems navigating directly to segments/topics.  It just seems to be a problem if I follow a link in the "Alerts" segment.

Anybody else having problems with this?
1981 Sea Hunter  "iFish" (Oldest Arima on the forum??)
'22 Merc 60hp, '21 Merc 9.9 Kicker
1996 Lund WC12 (A tin can that wants to be an Arima)

Danno

Please provide a screenshot of the link. Let the mouse hover over the link so that I can confirm the link info is the same as the actual link.

I only use the alert section to notify me of PM's and new subscribers so I don't get any other links there.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

fishmeister

Quote from: Danno on March 01, 2024, 08:12:54 AMPlease provide a screenshot of the link. Let the mouse hover over the link so that I can confirm the link info is the same as the actual link.

I only use the alert section to notify me of PM's and new subscribers so I don't get any other links there.

I get alerts for PM, Like, and Quoted.

I'd love to send a screenshot.  Unfortunately (or fortunately), the problem seems to have vanished.  So, unless it happens again, I'll just have to say "thanks" for whatever you did (or didn't do).   :shrug9:
1981 Sea Hunter  "iFish" (Oldest Arima on the forum??)
'22 Merc 60hp, '21 Merc 9.9 Kicker
1996 Lund WC12 (A tin can that wants to be an Arima)

Hunter

Sometimes I kinda think this site might have a Poltergeist....or maybe the ghost of Fishmas Past  I had that issue where I was banned for life....but only on my laptop and only when using Chrome.   Anyway, I just checked it again and it's all resolved on it's own for some reason unknown to me.   

Maybe when I was banned for life, the robot just figured I didn't have long to live so put a time limit on  it! 

Anyway....  Thanks to all who keep the lights on here.    Sincerely appreciate it!   
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"