News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Tip - Bookmarking Your Favorite Threads

Started by SRanger, February 07, 2011, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRanger

Question for one of the Ninja's.  Is there a way for a member to save favorite threads to his or her account?  For example I want to save a link to the topic "Setting up EZ Loader for 17' Arima"   started by vxhatch  back on Jan 31.  

If not,  it does show up in Search results.  Someday that is going to be a huge list in itself to search thru:)
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

Threeweight

You could bookmark it the hard way (permanent bookmark in your browser).  If you click "send" in the upper right you can email the whole thread to yourself.
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

StreamFixer

We are thinking about sorting out some of the more active topics in to more selective categories:

Hull (Canvas, starboard work, anchoring, fittings, anything associated with the hull)

Power (motors, electrical, gauges, and the like)

Electronics (not electrical)

could come out of tips and tricks

However, we are waiting for you guys to let us know when and what you would like to see.  This is, after all, your forum.  That being said, we think a minimum of 5 threads should be a minimum for any new category.

Just let us know your wishes.

StreamFixer   :stooges:
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Seattleflyfisher

Russ

I like your list. Lets run with it!

SRanger

Agree any breakdown by category should help as the number of post grow.  Your list is as good as any Russ!

The real difficulty is trying to get all the folks like me (users) trained to post to them appropriately.  You know when that will happen.  I like the way some post have been moved to categories that better reflect the content. 

3WT nailed it I can always bookmark to the browser:)

Hail all moderators!!  :bowdown:

Danno

Ask and you shall receive....at least most of the time.

I found a mod (software modification) that allows members to bookmark threads. If you find a thread that you want to come back to at some time in the future, go to the top of the thread and above the first post, you will see an ADD BOOKMARK tab right next to the REPLY tab. Click on this tab and that thread will be added to your bookmarks.

To find your bookmarks, look at the menu tabs right under the News and Search bar. You will see a new menu item called MY BOOKMARKS. Click on that tab and your list of bookmarks will be displayed. You can add as many as you want and delete them whenever you want.

Enjoy! See if you get that kind of service on other Arima forums.   :beerchug:
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

SRanger

Dan is Da'Man!  Technically known as a BAMF  (Bad Ass Mutha Fisherman)   :yeahthat:

Gracia's Senor!