News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima Store, Hats, Garments, Logos

Started by woody, March 04, 2012, 03:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody

Hats:  Cost for an Arima Owners Hat is:

Direct purchase, my place or at an event where there is no shiping or Pay Pal.            $10.00 per unit

Purchase, through PayPal (Danno's account) and UPS Shipping                                 $16.00 per unit.  Additional hats same pkg, $10.00 ea.

Decals, Check with Danno through PM for availability and cost. Through his PayPal

Other garments, jackets, hats with lights, hoodies, etc.

Go to Keycreations http://www.keycreations.net/    Search Key Creations, Estacada, OR and look through their catalog (View Online Catalog). Hit Company Casuals and browse through items of interest.  Details in materials, etc. are listed.  I believe the cost is as advertised, plus $3.00 for embroidery and shipping. Logo avail in multiple colors, mixed colors or variations to suit your needs.

Call (503) 638-5410 and talk to Tom. We are Arima Owners.com (Woody Woodhouse) Logo's, two designs paid for.  Flat (best for hats) and round (best for garments).

He will also embroider on a supplied garment for $3.00.

PayPal is under Danno's EMail.  Details under Arima Forum, "Arima Owners.com Decals see Danno's comments on Payment methods and ordering. PM for more information

Payment Methods:  To order your hats send Danno a PM with your name and how many hats. Include your Email address.  Danno will Email a Paypal invoice to you,  If you prefer to pay by check I or Danno will Email you our address.

Shipping:  Upon receipt of payment Woody will ship via USPS. Remember shipping is the same for more than two hats.

Questions, me or Danno I guess.  Funds to Site cost after expenses are met.  Thanks to Danno and Russ for sponsorship.

With Woody's passing, StreamFixer (Russ) is now handling the hats

Woody

CanvasGuy

THANKS Woody for all that you did to make this all happen..
:applause:
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

finfinn

Great :clap: :clap: :clap:. I was wrong. The PDX core group is awesome :party: :party: :party:. So what are we HomeBoys going to do to match this? :anyone:
Had a glorious SR19 Finnesse.
You can not change the length of your life, but boating does increase its width and depth.

SRanger

Hummmm....that is a tough question Fin.  Personally I am okay to (shamelessly) admit they build the best Arima forum and do whatever I can to swell their heads.  Then ride on their coattails as long as possible. 

On the other side my only thought to date would be to get a sign "I AM ASHAMED OF MY OWN ACTIONS" and wear it pinned to my back whenever in the vicinity.  Kind of like wearing the correct gang colors depending what neighborhood you are in.

However if another decent idea comes up,  am not against some token of appreciation for all that the Rats do!  PM me if you have a thought and need some assistance.

SR
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

StreamFixer

SRanger

I had a thought just the other day....  :doh:  Fortunately it has passed and I am now in recovery.    :facepalm: My recollection is that it was quite a painful experience.    :nono:

What assistance can you offer to avoid such a traumatic experience in the future?   :shrug9:

StreamFixer

OOPS, I was supposed to PM,  So what do you think about that?? :hoboy:
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

finfinn

Had a glorious SR19 Finnesse.
You can not change the length of your life, but boating does increase its width and depth.

SRanger

Hummm...not sure but I think I am being called out here.  Yep I am. 

My original intent was to contribute partial funds toward a case of brew for you PDX guys.  Especially since  Finn paid his dues arranging everything at Pyramid.  However after reading your post SF it appears there are 2 issues.  (1)  being forgetful.  (2)  some form of pain associated with the first issue. 

1st problem...get a secretary.  The longer the legs the better the memory:)
2nd problem...drink more beer. It will still hurt but you will mistake the pain for pleasure.
If you are poor like me buy a couple hats and be happy with what you get!

Regarding PM's.  Am sure some will disagree with me but I think they can take away from the "open" forum provided here.  I have sent a few so consider myself guilty. Usually regarding negotiating a deal, or asking someone about their health or laughing over an off color joke are probably best done out of sight of the general population to avoid offending anyone.  Enough of that soapbox.

Never tried mail ordering beer yet.  I think I can trust Woody to oversee distribution if he is up for it?  Or I could search around for some used Santa suits if you prefer.

SR
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

StreamFixer

SR

Nicely done.  As the saying goes:  Ask and ye will receive.  I asked and you have provided a sound logical solution.  I especially like learning there is a relationship between the length of female legs and the capacity for memory (or perhaps you were referring to mine   :biggrin:)

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

StreamFixer

If anyone wants/needs hats or decals at the upocoming Neah outing, let me know and I will bring them along.

Hats come in black or Navy blue

Decals, black, blue and white.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

CanvasGuy

Thanks Russ...
I think that Big Salmon and The Cape would love to post up our stickers after all
we support them as well as Bloody Decks does.. :yeahthat:
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

Vancouvertechie

Quote from: StreamFixer on April 27, 2012, 06:27:47 PM
If anyone wants/needs hats or decals at the upocoming Neah outing, let me know and I will bring them along.

Hats come in black or Navy blue

Decals, black, blue and white.

StreamFixer

Russ,

I will take one blue hat and two blue decals.

VT
2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

StreamFixer

Hi guys:

Just for the record, Danno and Woody do not make a dime off the hats and stickers, or other clothing.  What little profit there is goes back into maintaining our site (site registration/renewal fees, software and the like). 

Of course there is no cost to belong to this great group of Arima enthusiasts.  So far we have been able to cover the costs and will likely be able to continue to do so into the foreseeable future. 

I am bringing this to your attention because Christmas will soon be upon us and these items would make great stocking stuffer's.  So think about showing your pride in ownership of your unique boats and membership with our group.   :party:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

StreamFixer

While acting like we were fishing Tuesday, the question came up:  How much does it cost to run this site.

Site administration is done mostly by Danno.  Moderation by myself, Seattle Flyfisher and Enniberg.  We do not pay for other IT support.

There are some small costs ,associated with website domain and the underlying program software.  SFF has purchased the software to enable our galleries to run.  However, we have pretty much offset the present and future costs through the sale of stickers and hats.  If that does not continue, we will either have to dig into our personal pockets or solicit funds from you guys.

My preference would be selling more stickers and hats.  More useful and helps get the word out about our site while supporting it.

If you are interested in either hats or stickers, PM Woody for hats and Danno for stickers.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

La-Z-Buoy

Hey Russ, is Woody's info at the start of this thread still valid?
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Danno

Quote from: La-Z-Buoy on December 20, 2012, 09:46:58 PM
Hey Russ, is Woody's info at the start of this thread still valid?

If you need a hat, check with Woody. He may still have some around. If not, or for any other apparel, follow the link and order direct. If you need decals, drop me a PM.

The question came up on whether I should put a Paypal button at the top for donations or create a page as a store front for the decals and logo apparel. We don't sell enough stuff for that amount of work and the decal sales have sufficiently funded this site for a few years. And if you guys keep buying Arimas, you'll need to keep buying the decals so it should be enough to continue to support this site in the future.

Thank you all for your support and willingness to donate to our little corner of the internet. Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus!

2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

woody

I think I've got 4-5 left.  Russ and I originally kick in the bucks to make the logo's (2) and computer program for the embroidery machines.  Hasn't been a big seller, but sold some. Russ and I gave away some of them when we were in the mood.  Originally I kept close tabs, but have been pretty casual on accountability when interest didn't peak.

Bottom line, Russ and I did it for the membership and have enjoyed all of it.  We will respond to anything when it pops up and sponsor just about anything that supports this group.

Woody

croaker stroker

Quote from: woody on December 21, 2012, 05:41:43 PM

We will respond to anything when it pops up and sponsor just about anything that supports this group.

Woody

In support of the group, I will be going fishing tomorrow.  Please send money for beer.  (Used Lottery tickets not accepted.)
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer -  2024 Suzuki DF90a
2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec -**SOLD**
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

StreamFixer

Anyone needs/wants hats, I now have them. 

Same deal as Woody has established.  Send name, address, color choice (so long as navy blue or black right now) and $16 per hat.  2 for $26 (includes shipping).

Or you can catch me at a function when I have remembered to bring them and take home for $10.   :clap: :dance:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

StreamFixer

Navy Blue and Black Caps here just waiting to become stocking stuffers....

If you want a different color or camo, let me know and we can have another run made. 

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Tom Mac

Is it possible to get a hat and stickers sent up to me in Canada, or is it a pain to send over the border or should I wait until I go down or some one comes up?
1991 Sea Ranger 17, 2014 F90 Yamaha, 2008 T8 Yamaha

StreamFixer

I sent a cap to Good Days when he won a Groaners a couple of years ago.  Took for ever for it to get to him (like 4 to 6 weeks, but there was not a problem.

Join us at Seattle Slugs gathering (aka Seattle Boat Show) and you would probably get the stuff about the same time... :wink:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Tom Mac

I know this spring I'm going to try to get over to get my soft top fixed up by CG. Now the Boat Show, I would like to go to, but my wife WILL turn that in to 2000$ weekend and I'm buying new power at our local boat show this year. I might just have to wait, its all good.
1991 Sea Ranger 17, 2014 F90 Yamaha, 2008 T8 Yamaha

StreamFixer

WOW....   I am getting the spring cleaning done in my office (yeah I know it's August) and just came across 3 black and 2 navy Arima Owners.com caps.....  Not faded or anything.  Just in a different pile of my stuff.

Who wants them?  $10 for the hats, $6 Shipping covers 1 - 4 (or more) hats.

Please send PM...

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade