News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Fishing today with a Master

Started by Dhil12, March 16, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhil12

Today I had the honor and privilege to fish with a master fisherman of puget sound. We fished Tin Shed, an area I was unfamiliar with. I learned alot and made a few mistakes, but it was a great day. Some here may know him, Brian from Edmonds on the Arima Dreamgirl . He got a fish, I got my downrigger line in the kicker......Life goes on, learn from my mistakes!

Darrell
2018 Sea Legend ht with bulkhead
2018 Yamaha 200
9.9 yamaha kicker

Markshoreline

Yep, I was on the same dock as Brian in Edmonds.  He is very knowledgeable and fishes a lot.  See if you can have more success than me about getting him on our forum!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Dhil12

as we were coming in he pointed out your old slip. Well I tried, and he just smiled.
Darrell
2018 Yamaha 200
9.9 yamaha kicker

HemiGTX

Brian knows his stuff, and is a great guy to boot. 
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

Dhil12

Yes he is. He mentioned you and Mark yesterday . He is a wealth of information, and is a great guy. We had a lot of fun
Darrell
2018 Yamaha 200
9.9 yamaha kicker