News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Deep Blue Sea Confusion

Started by Markshoreline, March 31, 2013, 03:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazing grace

So what online vendor are you guys using for price and inventory or your Blue Sea's stuff?
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

Threeweight

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

First Cabin

I just ordered the BlueSea Weatherdeck 6 switch panel #4306 for $99.55 with free shipping on ebay.  It's on its way. 
First:  1982 15' SeaHunter, Yamaha 70 2-stroke, Yamaha F6
Second:  1987 17' SeaRanger, Merc 90 2-stroke, Yamaha F8
Current:  2002 17' SeaChaser, Yamaha F100, Yamaha T8

Markshoreline

But for those times when you just can't wait.... I like Seattle Marine Fisheries Supply near Gas Works park.  After so many frustrating trips to West Marine whee they have one thing you need but not the other two, I just go to SM instead.  Plus, they have better pricing.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

CompTime

Mark,
Is there another place down next to Gasworks? I've been going to Fisheries Supply for the same reasons. The store is sitting on top of a giant warehouse.
I just found out today they have an industrial wire crimp-er you can use to custom make your own battery cables on site.
SEA RANGER 19 /GOT-BAIT?

Markshoreline

Nope, there's not another place I know of by Gas Works... just a brain fart!   You're correct that it is Fisheries Supply and they have lots of everything!
Seattle Marine is on Commodore over by the locks- hasn't been as good for my Arima needs as FS.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Threeweight

I get up to Seattle semi-regularly w/ my wife... I find Seattle Marine has a better selection of serious fishing gear (spoons, crab gear, hooks, halibut rigs, fillet knives, etc...) at good prices, where Seattle Fisheries Supply has a better selection of boat-related stuff (switches, wiring, Kiwi Grip, fuel line, filters, etc...).  Maybe they should switch names?

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

GregE

EJ, best I'm finding on eBay is 104.++

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Threeweight

$95 for the 6 switch model at the JMS link I posted above...

--- Hunter S. Thompson

GregE

"$95 for the 6 switch model at the JMS link I posted above..."

+ $12 shipping.  Got mine on EBay for $104 , free shipping- so your source is pretty close.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait