News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Santarima

Started by metalwrkr, December 24, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalwrkr

My contribution to the Seasonal Madness.  RK
Hope he remembers to tilt the main before landing or he will put a hole in some ones roof!
metalwrkr:  Sent from my rotary phone.  I have two speeds; Dead Slow and All Stop
05 17SR
06 Honda 90
2016  Honda 8 kicker
05 EZloader oil bath

Fisherdv

2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Omega3

Very nice!Looks like a group of nice bulls pulling the boat!
05 Sea Ranger 19  05 Evinrude 135 DI   17 Yamaha F8

Rokefin

Very clean work-looks great....

My 24 year old daughter reminded me today that it is winter so the rain deer are actually females, and they are the ones that do all the work and the big fat white guy gets all the credit :shrug9:

She lives in San Francisco :facepalm:

metalwrkr

Can't claim the deer or Fatman.  Just a couple pieces of clipart and one of my old Arima drawings cobbled together for a new look.  RK
metalwrkr:  Sent from my rotary phone.  I have two speeds; Dead Slow and All Stop
05 17SR
06 Honda 90
2016  Honda 8 kicker
05 EZloader oil bath

rasslingref

Metalwrkr is a very modest man. He does unbelievable work.  Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Tom Mac

I see when Santa runs a Arima, the hull is so efficient he only needs to run four Rain Deer!
1991 Sea Ranger 17, 2014 F90 Yamaha, 2008 T8 Yamaha

La-Z-Buoy

Careful Metalwrkr, you might end up with a winter project  :clap: . Nice work. Still love my "Welcome" sign.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Markshoreline

Love mine too!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

rasslingref

I love mine also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

metalwrkr

Thanks for the pleasant comments.  The Santarima is just a drawing and just for fun and will never be metal La-Z-buoy.  The boats were fun for once but I wouldn't subject my self to that again.  My Best to All and I hope everyone stays "Well and Well Fed" for the coming year!  RK
05 17SR
06 Honda 90
2016  Honda 8 kicker
05 EZloader oil bath

GoodDays