News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Rogers Marine

Started by Vancouvertechie, June 18, 2016, 01:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouvertechie

I know sometimes they are priced over others, but their knowledge and service is top notch.  At times they will price match Hodges, Star Marine Depot and a few others.  In this instance with the known issue with the Simrad RS35 getting GPS data from NMEA 2K they have been out of their way helpful on this.  Just google it and man... Simrad needs to get their act together!  I had opened a tech support call to them last week and I have had no response.  Nothing.  Period.  Raymarine on the other-hand is sending out a free mini-SD card with the updated maps, misc. updates and some documents.  All free of charge.  That is service! 

Just my experience in all of this.  I know in the future, I will be either going with Raymarine or Furuno and nothing else no matter what the deal is.  My time is worth more than saving a few dollars due to some sale on a questionable product and service.

VT
2003 15' SeaHunter 50HP Suzuki (FI4Strk)
1991 16' SeaChaser 50HP Johnson (Keith)
1995 19' SeaRanger 115 Yamaha (FI4Strk)
1992 Zodiac Hurricane Honda 135HP
1987 44' Tollycraft Motoryacht

GregE

There ya go...  long haul over short term.  Good approach.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait